Sous Chef Japanese Cuisine
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure manpower and staffing ratios are accurate per shift, must maintain a consistent high level of product quality and productivity.
- Oversee facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make sure they are in complete working order.
- Ensure that orders are produced in accordance with cycle times.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean, well stocked and problem-free.
- Administer all aspects of food preparation, sanitation and employee routines.
- Maintain food orders and work orders.
- Support and emulate the work culture, policies, procedures, and standardization set for by the Executive Chef or Executive sous chef.
- Must have good knowledge of food preparation methods and techniques.
- Must be able to work long hours and varying shifts.
- Communicate with peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient utilization of manpower and facilities.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meals/ Cơm Ca
- Free Shuttle/ Xe đưa rước
- Insurance 24/7/ Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/7
- Monthly Services Charges/ Thưởng dịch vụ hàng tháng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Six - eight years working experience required.
- Two years management experience required.
- One year department experience preferred.
- Basic certification or diploma in culinary is required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluent in English is prefer.
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of classical and proper techniques for all line stations.
- Familiarity with high-level restaurant operation is preferred.
- Knowledge of diverse menus varying from breakfast to diner to daily specials is essential.
- Must be able to work any shift and long hours when necessary.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the concept of luxury and hospitality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Nộp hồ sơ về cổng 3 của The Grand Ho Tram
hoặc liên hệ Hotline: 0913 339 773 để biết thêm chi tiết
Submit Resume via Hoteljob or Email: Nộp hồ sơ
For any job inquiry, please contact Recruitment Department:+84 254 378 8125/ +84 254 378 8130
Hotline: 0913 339 773
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 1.000 - 4.999
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Renowned as Vietnam’s entertainment capital, The Grand Ho Tram Strip situated just two hours from Ho Chi Minh City, the complex offers two five-star resort towers – The InterContinental Grand Ho Tram and the Holiday Inn Resort Ho Tram Beach, totaling 1,000+ rooms. With over 15 restaurants and bars, five swimming pools, two award-winning Spas, Asia’s top rated golf course – The Bluffs Grand Ho Tram Strip – designed by Greg Norman and a commitment to excite and delight travellers from around the world. The Grand Ho Tram Strip has rapidly established itself as the jewel in Vietnam’s tourism crown
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng tuyển dụng