- Hạn nộp: 31/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Major duties & responsibilities
1. Consult daily with Residence Manager/ Assistant Residence Manager concerning the corporate accounts and how they relate to the sales success of the apartment.
2. Effective merchandising, prospecting, solicitation, site inspection, booking of business and promotion for Somerset Service Residences.
3. Will be the primary person responsible for leasing long-term guests & short-term guests
4. Periodically contact clients to update the information which is necessary for business.
5. Initiate prospecting and solicitation of new accounts in the corporate territory; manage current accounts to maximize apartment nights
6. To be responsible for administrative efforts necessary to perform these tasks
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly service charge
- Monthly allowance (Meal, Cell phone)
- Annual Salary review and Performance bonus
- 13th month for 1- year commitment
- Professional training and personnel activities organized periodically
- Full insurance regime under current labor law, plus advanced health-care insurance 100% bear by the Company
- Other modes of Vietnam Labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Qualification: male, female. College graduate
2. Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in sales & marketing management or related position at serviced apartment
•Knowledgeable in all aspects of sales and marketing
•Familiar with overall operations of serviced residence or similar operations.
•Basic computer skills.
•Possess managerial expertise with excellent selling skills.
•Excellent communications and public relations skills.
•Excellent selling skills with ability to produce results.
4. Personal attributes:
•Ability to perform well under pressure and stress.
•Pleasant, honest, hardworking and flexible personality; team player.
•Able to conduct business as management.
•Ability to receive as well as deliver constructive criticism
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• The job application.
• Updated resume (CV)
• A latest photo
• Household registration, Identification and other relevant degrees/ qualifications.
• Health certificate.
Cv gui ve Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 8A Nguyễn BỈnh Khiêm, Q1 hoặc 21-23 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Q1, HCM
ASCOTT – the HOME of a GREAT Career Ascott is the world’s largest international serviced residence owner and operator, with headquarters in Singapore. We manage three awarding wining brands – Ascott, Citadines and Somerset, across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents. We promise to create a home away from home for our residents by delivering LIFE. We offer useful Local knowledge to each Individual and make them Feel at home during their stay with us, what make us different is to Exceed their expectation as well. The Ascott family comprises about 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities. Tapping on our diverse backgrounds, we encourage the sharing of ideas and feedback, so that we can constantly learn from one another and strive to make things better.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự