- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
To conduct vigilant and appropriate yield management and actively contribute towards revenue generation through effective management of the reservations department.
- Monitor the daily operations of reservations.
- Control rooms inventory including allocation and reservations to areas of maximum yield and black out dates.
- Develop and conduct rooms based marketing activities.
- Track sales programs/promotions/advertising and provide feedback as necessary to relevant departments.
- Track and establish pick up trends, occupancy history and market segment development to facilitate forecasting.
- Monitor front office tracking of guest history data.
- Create and maintain allotments.
- Record and analyze guest questionnaires on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of guest history and client profiles in Data Base.
- Track market codes.
- Load and maintain rates in WYNDHAM reservation system.
- Maintain rate in Website.
- Collate, maintain and distribute relevant information and data obtained from both existing sources (consultants, economic forecasters) and external sources.
- Manage Hotel Bank and GDS close out/opening-up dates, if applicable.
- Complete end of month sales report.
- Prepare weekly sales strategy reports.
- Ensure all Groups are contracted.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Monitor and evaluate contemporary sales and marketing initiatives and trends.
- Monitor and evaluate economic, political and social issues/changes.
- Report on competitor activity.
- Chairs and conducts Sales Strategy meetings weekly or as directed by Regional Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Participate in preparation of strategic plans for region.
- Consider and comment on economic, political, social activity and trends which are likely to influence business outcomes.
- Access and assess sales and marketing data.
- Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary - Meal's Allowance
- Social Insurance as Viet Nam Labor Code.
- Others benefit as law.
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good writing skills
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 3 years related experience or two years reservations/front office experience including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Nam Bãi Trường, xã Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
Nestled on the calm coast, Wyndham Phu Quoc appears as a "quiet garden" right in the most vibrant center of Bai Truong. The private villa architecture combines the trendy "Go-Green - live green" trend, in harmony with the local culture, giving Wyndham Phu Quoc a unique resort style: "private" but "common" . Each villa becomes a green garden, private without isolation; Peaceful but vibrant, hidden in the middle of nature but still comfortable and classy like a 5-star resort. Wyndham Phu Quoc belongs to the resort urban complex of Nam Bai Truong, Duong To commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang. The project has a total of 153 resort villas and 25 commercial street lots with 36m frontage (Bai Truong main road) with a total area of 74,727m2. 02 Bedrooms: 180m2, 216m2, 225m2 / 03 Bedrooms: 252m2.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự