[Melia Vinpearl Phu Quoc] Purchasing Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Responsible for the efficient operation and organization of the purchasing department.
2. To co-ordinate with user departments on the need of all supplies and equipment, to ensure that quantity and quality requirements are met at the lowest price possible and deliveries are within target datelines.
3. To maintain files of catalogues and descriptive literature on all hotel equipment and supplies and quotations/competitive bids from all supplies
4. To co-ordinate with F&B Cost Controller or other departments concerned to determine need to re-order based on adequacy of present stocks, experienced lead time and other prevailing supply situations.
5. To confer with present and prospective suppliers concerning new products, substitutes discounts, reciprocal business or package deals etc. for the hotel and to discuss same with department heads concerned.
6. To coordinate with the Financial Controller on availability of credit terms to suppliers.
7. To implement control over purchasing to ensure that foodstuff purchased are for immediate needs, that the quality of the food is optimum for the intended use and that the lowest available prices in the market is paid for merchandise of the desired quality and form.
8. To guard against excessive quantities of supplies being purchased, analysing carefully all purchasing requisitions, groceries, beverages and marketing list and review the forecast of anticipated volume, noting the quantity of merchandise on hand and investigating any orders that are considered excessive.
9. To obtain competitive bids by actively and aggressively testing the market to obtain the merchandise as specified at the lowest price available. Bids from at least three suppliers for all meats, poultry and fish, vegetables and fruits, other supplies and equipment must be obtained.
10. Bids received must be based on a specified quality and quantity. All purchase requisitions must state vendor names in the appropriate spaces and bids received from each vendor on the appropriate lines. Order placed with suppliers must meet the following considerations:
• That bids are for specified merchandise. If yields differ, the lowest price may not be the best buy.
• Promptness of service and past experience with vendors should be considered in selecting the vendors. However, care should be taken to avoid reliance on a limited number of supplies.
• In obtaining prices, make sure the price include freight and delivery to the Hotel.
• Frequently, in the course of ordering, the suppliers will offer "bargains" for larger quantity purchases.
In general, large quantity buying should be avoided. These "bargains" must be brought to the Financial Controller's and General Manager's attention for approval.
11. To initiate purchase orders based on approved purchase requisitions and to forward the same to the Financial Controller and General Manager for approval.
12. To attend personally to or supervise the proper handling of purchasing problems such as non-availability of standard items, late deliveries, poor service, sudden price increases, etc.
13. To co-ordinate closely and to advice the F&B Cost Controller and the Department Head concern on any price increases and the effects on costs.
14. Provides the Management a monthly purchasing report based on prices of merchandise during market surveys, comparative analysis of supplier's prices during the month and the actual prices paid by the hotel for same period.
15. Be familiar with import procedures and documentations and approvals that may be required from local government and/or costumes.
16. To assist in securing of sponsorships from regular supplies on any promotion when required.
17. To attend General and F&B meetings if required on matters relating to Purchasing Department.
18. To maintain up to date retrace file of all pending Purchase orders/merchandise not delivered to the Hotel.
PS: Detail Job description will be discussed on interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working hours: 44 hours/week
- Staff's meals at canteen
- Duty meal in restaurant
- Insurance following rules
- PVI insurance by grade
Details will be discussed
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 years in a similar position in large hotels or international companies
- English is an advantage
- Assertiveness and prioritizing skills; Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to HR department following details below:
- Email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Mr Trieu: 0815 357 264; Email: Nộp hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng