Duty Manager / Quản lý Ca trực
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Vũng Tàu - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Attend and assist with daily/weekly/monthly department meeting
- Ensure associates are properly groomed and in branded uniform at all times
- Ensure all guest incident reports and logs are properly filed and maintained
- Overlook break time of associates on duty, to make sure each position remains covered during meal break.
- Ensure and constantly keep work area tidy, clean and organized.
- Maintain a good working relationship between the associates and other departments.
- Ensure all associates are aware of role and responsibilities and operate within their guidelines.
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Determine the requirements for, and the follow-up on VIPs
- Maintain efficiency in the operation of the associate in a high standard of quality of service and courtesy, bringing total satisfaction to our guests and the hotel.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Perform receptionist and cashier responsibilities and duties when needed
- Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests during peak hours, through properly handing guest accounts and with efficient service provided to all guests.
- Review open folios and follow up with related department within given time with proper manner
- Check and monitor high balance (Credit Limit) follow-ups and take required discrepancies to Front Office Manager
- Takes on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
- Develops and updates policies and manuals, as related to the division/department, for implementation in the field, while ensuring compliance to the same for consistency across the group.
- Actively participates in and leads talent development for the division/department, to meet both current and future needs
- Models the company’s culture, vision, mission and core values at all times
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Conduct and Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Practice responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel.
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the duties involved in this position, the company reserves the right to add, remove or alter duties when business need dictates.
- Manage Life Guard team to ensure the pool & beach regulations and safety as top priority.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động.
Professional, dynamic working environment
• Mức lương và lợi ích cạnh tranh được cung cấp
Competitive salary & benefits offered
• Cơ hội tiếp cận nhiều chương trình học tập và phát triển của AccorHotels và Khách sạn
Chance to access variety of learning and development program by AccorHotels and the Hotel
• 44 giờ làm việc / tuần và 12 ngày phép / năm
44 working hours/week & 12 annual leaves/year
• Du lịch hàng năm
Annual team building trip
• Được chia phí dịch vụ hàng tháng
Service charge distribution
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess a minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in related field for this position
- Hotel Management or Business Degree Preferred or Bachelor’s degree in business management, or Administration is helpful in obtaining a position as a Duty Manager / Guest Service Manager
- Communicate with efficiency
- Able to multi-task, responsible, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Excellent command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written) is essential
- Well organize, conscientious and attentive to details
- Competent in internet usage and MS Office (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point) and PMS (Opera & Micros preferred)
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in Vietnamese certified by local government
copies of ID card
character reference form
Copies of all related qualifications, 1 of each (if have)
Certificate of Health
02 colour photos 3x4cm
Contact: 0254 352 6010 (Ms Duyen)
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 3 Hạ Long, Phường 2, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Welcome to Mercure Hotels Vung Tau! Here’s to your journey with Mercure Vung Tau for the most unforgettable stays. Mercure is one of AccorHotel’s 38 renowned hotel brands. Let’s choice Mercure Vung Tau to compose your vacations, live your dreams and rediscover the meaning of world travel. Every Mercure is a portal to a destination. Its staff are genuinely knowledgeable about the city and every detail of the decor tells a story about the location and its cultural heritage. While every Mercure hotel is unique, all share the same passion for high-quality services. So from the moment our guests step inside a Mercure – be it in Paris, Rio or Bangkok – they are immersed in their destination. Mercure: travel made authentic.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự