Runner / Nhân viên Chạy việc
- Hạn nộp: 27/04/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Transport linen carts with clean laundry from laundry room to storage rooms on each floor of property. Replenish linens in the linen rooms based on the amount of linens needed for each floor as noted on the linen distribution form. Return cart to designated area at the end of shift. Clean and organize items stored in laundry room, supply/storage closets, linen room, and/or uniform room. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds with assistance. Ability to push and pull work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to push and pull work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verify and interpret written documents.
- Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects)
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Return cart to designated area at the end of shift.
Transport and Delivery
- Transport linen carts with clean laundry from laundry room to storage rooms on each floor of property.
Housekeeping Supply and Storage
- Replenish linens in the linen rooms based on the amount of linens needed for each floor as noted on the linen distribution form.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- No related work experience is required
- No supervisory experience is required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển qua email: Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 07 Trường Sa, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
Danang Marriott Resort & Spa is expected to fly the Marriott Hotels brand flag following the rebranding of Vinpearl Luxury Danang. Nestled on Non Nuoc Beach, close to downtown Danang, the retreat is anticipated to feature 200 rooms and suites, 39 villas with a modern, residential design, and locally-inspired accents, catering to providing guests with enriching experiences alongside its signature spaces and heartfelt service. Design plans call for five different food and beverage outlets, eight event spaces, an infinity pool, a spa, kids club, tennis court and a wealth of water sports, including a dive center.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Nhân Sự