Human Resources Manager | Trưởng phòng nhân sự (Based in ConDao Island)
- Hạn nộp: 25/02/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Côn Đảo - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. To set the strategic direction: policies, guideline and direction of the hotel in keeping with corporate organisation;
2. To ensure the effective management of the hotel, safety and security, asset managements and protecting owner's interests
3. To monitor the activities of the organisation to ensure they are in keeping with the founding principles, objectives and core values of the brand
4. To ensure that effective communication is cascaded to all levels within the hotel organization and serve as the gate-keeping to all policies and procedures set.
5. To develop and strenghten hotel policies and procedures related to STANDARDS, DISCIPLNARY, and team members welfare, wellbeing and safety. As EXCOM, actively participate in hotel policy setting.
6. To set up and constantly emphasize on TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT culture within the hotel for growth within the AKYN Hospitality group
7. To serve as the GATE-KEEPING to ensure compliance of all relevant, government regulations, labor related issues, local government liaison, hotel legal and regulatory requirements. Serves the hotel's employee counsellor and serves as advisor to the GM for government related issues.
8. To be the supporting pillar for departments through recruitment and employment of the right candidates for the right job. Managing and controlling manpower cost and lead HR strategies in the hotel business plan.
BUILDING ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
1. To be in charge of the overall planning and implementation of the yearly Personnel Budget which includes manning guide, salary scales and other benefits.
2. Planning human resources to better serve the business and the productivity objectives of the company.
3. Develop the salary and bonus regulations, measure the employee engagement, implement an employee benefit schedule and build a positive working environment.
4. Advising the Board of Directors to build the human resources objectives and strategie, organizational structure and chart of the company s to support the company’s operation.
5. Advising the Board of Directors on the formulation of salary scales, rewards, reviews and benefits for all employees.
LEADING AND MONITORING RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY
1. Planning recruitment, training and development of all employees following the training, yearly, quarterly and monthly roadmap.
2. Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as required. Conducts all employee interviews of level 4 to level 1
3. Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment companies and other hotels to stay in touch with the market.
4. Organizes and attends job fairs, visits hotel schools/universities and ensures that all documentation is used in accordance with the Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to source candidates for current or future openings.
6. Works together with vendor partners to ensure that effective advertisement using the correct channels to fill open positions and to attract a diverse candidate pool.
SALARY ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL
1. Manages the hotel performance development review process, leads calibration meetings and recommends yearly salary increment based on the Corporate and Hotel Policy.
2. Conduct research on market salaries, trends and practices and advises the Hotel Management on required action if necessary.
3. Work together with the Accounting Department to prepare the monthly and yearly payroll submission including all related expenses.
1. Reviews and develops a comprehensive remuneration package including wages, bonus, medical and social insurance, retirement and severance benefits and manages the employee housing and other facilities to ensure that these benefits are competitive enough to retain/ attract existing and new employees.
2. Ensures that the monthly payment of salary including the distribution of payslip, monthly/ quarterly/ yearly final settlement and payment of the PIT by the Company are done fully and on time.
3. Implements and supervises the compensation policies and procedures for work accidents, employee benefits such as allowances of social insurance, medical and maternity leave...
MANAGING EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
1. Supports an hotel and departmental orientation program for all employees. All employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job, to generate a positive first impression for employees and to emphasize the importance of guest service and the company culture.
2. Ensures that employees are cross-trained to support different parts of the operation when business
3. Uses all available on the job training tools for employees and supervises the on-going training initiatives and conducts training in line with the yearly training roadmap.
4. Collaborates with the management team to ensure that the departmental orientation process is in place and all employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
MAINTAINING EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
1. Assists in maintaining effective employee communication channels in the property (e.g., develops daily communications and assists with regularly scheduled property-wide meetings).
2. Reviews all disciplinary action and documents the action accurately and consistently and ensures that all supportive documentation is correct to assist in determining appropriate action.
3. Has an “open door” policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner and to ensure that employee issues are referred to the relevant Head of Department for appropriate timely action/resolution.
MANAGING LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE PRACTICES
1. Ensures that all employee files contain the required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation and are properly maintained and secured for the required length of employment.
2. Ensures compliance with all procedures within Privacy Act for accessing, reviewing and auditing employee files.
3. Communicates property rules and regulations via the employee handbook.
4. Ensures that all safety and security policies (e.g., property removal, lost and found items, blood borne pathogens, accident reporting, and hygiene) are communicated to all employees on a regular basis via orientation, property meetings, bulletin boards, etc.
5. Handles and reviews periodic employee claims and informs Corporate Office to ensure that all claims are closed in a timely manner and that the appropriate action is taken.
6. Represents Human Resources at the property Safety Committee; helps to identify ways to create awareness of the importance of safety in the workplace to decrease accident frequency and severity. compensation claims to ensure appropriate employee care and cost management.
7. Manages employee compensation claims to ensure appropriate employee care and cost management.
8. Oversees the selection/non-selection and employee hiring process to ensure that proper procedures are followed (e.g., valid reasons for selection/non-selection and applicant communication).
LEADING HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM
1. Manages all day-to-day issues related to the Human Resources Department.
2. To implement effective training programmes for all employees to maximise skills, knowledge and productivity and to implement an effective succession planning in line with the principles of “People, Productivity and Profit”.
3. To conduct all Annual Appraisals for Human Resources Division and to ensure that all performance appraisals, assessments and disciplinary and counselling interviews are conducted in line with Corporate, hotel and legislative requirements.
4. To direct and supervise all employees ensuring that the correct standards and methods are maintained as stated in the Department's Operations Manual.
5. To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's employee rules and regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Full Salary & monthly Service Charge in probation period./100% Lương và tiền dịch vụ trong thời gian thử việc
Monthly meal allowance./Phụ cấp tiền ăn hàng tháng
Support to relocation allowance by ranks./Hỗ trợ chi phí nhận việc.
Home Visit allowance/Phụ cấp về thăm nhà.
2. Insurance policy/Chính sách bảo hiểm
Insurance according to the provisions of Labour law/Được đóng bảo hiểm dựa theo quy định của luật lao động.
24/7 accident insurance/Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/7
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality, Tourism Management or equivalent
- At least 04-year experience on the same position
- English: good writing and communication skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Vui lòng gửi Cv cho Bộ phận Tuyển dụng của chúng tôi bằng các cách sau :
Email: Nộp hồ sơ
Số điện thoại : 0254.3837.888
Nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp tại trang chủ Khách sạn của The Secret Côn Đảo trên Website Hoteljob.vn.
*Lưu ý: Bộ phận Tuyển dụng sẽ chỉ liên hệ với các ứng viên được chọn.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- Số 08 Tôn Đức Thắng, Thị Trấn Côn Đảo, Huyện Côn Đảo, Tỉnh Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu
The Secret Con Dao is the first property to be owned and managed directly by the AKYN Hospitality Management Group. Perched on a pristine stretch of Con Dao coastline, in the heart of Con Dao’s charming town and many attractions, The Secret Con Dao offers an enchanting escape with sparkling sea views, stylish hotel rooms, captivating meeting venues and delightful dining options. Hints of Con Dao’s storied heritage are complemented with tasteful contemporary design and environmental-friendly processes, protecting this cherished seaside destination and offering an unforgettable guest experience immersed in rich local culture.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự