- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2023
- Mức lương: 5 - 8 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations when necessary.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Have knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff and hotel services with hours of operation.
- Handle guest check-in and checkout efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- File room keys ( only for manual room key hotels)
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill / invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out's , Foreign currency exchange etc.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures Courier Mail Register
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- According to the general policy specified in the labor law
- Other benefits according to company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have good appearance
- Energetic, enthusiastic, honest.
- Good communication in English
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have a professional degree, certificate or graduate major related to the tourism or service industry
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Vo Nguyen Giap St., Khue My Ward, Ngu Hanh Son Dist., Danang City, Vietnam.
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. This 5-star haven on world-famous Da Nang beach is celebrated as Vietnam's most prestigious resort – counting royalty, presidents, movie stars and international business leaders among its celebrity guests. A multi-award winner for its unfaltering commitment to world-class service and facilities, the Furama is not only consistently voted Vietnam's No 1 resort, leading international polls also rank it among the very best resorts in Asia. But the Furama is much more than an idyllic tropical retreat, it is also a premier base for exploring one of Asia's most exciting new destinations – in the early days of being "discovered" by international tourism. Just a short drive from Danang lay four UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites: the former imperial city of Hue (2 hours), the ancient 'Silk Road' trading port of Hoi An (30 minutes away), the spiritual centre of the Champa civilization, My Son (90 minutes) and the mystical Phong Nha Caves in Quang Binh province (7 hours), considered by some an access to the inner earth!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thư - HR Officer