Senior Chef de Partie
- Hạn nộp: 10/02/2023
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Maintain standard of food quality and production. Train, motivate and supervise kitchen brigade. Control food costs and coordinate the food service operation in line with demand. In achieving the above the Chef liaises very closely with the Business Unit Managers. Responsible for the venue operation.
The Chef will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain kitchen hygiene and safe food storage and rotation.
2. Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Sheraton’s standards and procedures.
3. Responsible for the day to day management of staff working in the Department.
4. Align management style, working practices and conduct with Sheraton’s Vision, Corporate Values and policies. To comply with Sheraton’s Code of Conduct at all times.
5. Analyze and respond to guest feedback, guest satisfaction and employee satisfaction information; and give a positive commitment to continuous improvement of product and performance.
6. Monitor all Kitchen equipments to ensure safe and functional operation and report faults to Engineering
7. Complete daily Stores Requisitions
8. Liaise with other Chefs to streamline operations.
9. Supervise daily food preparation and service requirement.
10. Liaise with outlet Managers re: business levels, VIP’s, special requirements.
11. Conduct daily briefings and weekly staff meetings, counseling and discipline. Conduct staff appraisals annually (minimum), and analyze training needs for current positions and future promotions.
12. Attend meetings and represent the Department at other meetings as required.
13. Coordinate service between F.O.H and B.O.H.
14. Provide advice and recommendations on menu development, food availability trends, market prices, food preparation, methods and cuisine.
15. Provide training in food skills and knowledge to F.O.H staff.
16. Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and staff rostering.
17. Supervise the job tasks and quality of Kitchen Stewards work.
18. Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to Award provisions, and Sheraton policies.
19. Develop and implement strategies to minimize absenteeism and to manage occupational health & safety issues.
20. Be well versed and knowledgeable of Sheraton Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure employees are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
21. Uphold the Company’s Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
22. Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related SSHT and Company’s Policies.
23. Assist the Chef in the performance of his/her role.
24. Undertake any additional duties as requested by Director, Culinary or Hotel Management.
25. Follow food safety program.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Insurance as per labor law
- 24/24 personal accident insurance
- 14 annual leaves
- Annual health check
- Professional training and working environment
- Long term career opportunity
- Free duty meals, uniform and parking
- Other benefits for associates from Marriott
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have strong experience at the relevant position at least 3 years
- Supervisory skills
- Working under pressure and multiple tasks skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send your CV to our email: Nộp hồ sơ
We will be reviewing your qualifications and experience with available positions at the present time, and should your application be short-listed, we will then contact you for an interview.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Sheraton is one of the thirty famous brands owned by Marriott International, Inc. with more than 7,300 properties in over 134 countries and territories around the world. Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a leading 5-star hotel strategically located in the heart of downtown of Ho Chi Minh’s business and entertainment district. At Sheraton, our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Sheraton - The World's gathering place. We will provide successful candidates with attractive benefits, excellent working conditions, dynamic and professional working environment, great career advancements and diversified training opportunities.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Tram / Ms. Thuy - Recruitment