- Hạn nộp: 27/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Handle the duties of the front desk during nighttime (late check-in early check-out);
- Enforces the Hotels Standards in all areas by providing consistently exceptional customer service to guests;
- To handle reservations and walk-ins, and deal with any guest queries;
- To maintain per shift an accurate record in the logbook of items and incidents which may be of concern to the management and/or which may requires further attentions.
- To co-ordinate the overall lobby activity and will be dynamic in guest relationships.
- To ensure the overall co-ordination of the Front Office Operations and to assist all sections of the Front Office department.
- Responsible to ensure that all Financial and Audit Procedures are respected. Then realize daily the appropriate controls: Bucket Checks, Cashier Closures, Registration cards and correspondence, Rebates, Paid Out, Room rates, credit limit, float…
- To motivate all the staff regarding the selling and up-selling program, and to make sure that the rates given are matching with the instructions received. To do the proper controls as per procedures established
- Deal with complaints or issues that can rise during the night.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Friendly & dynamic working environment.
- Very competitive salary offered
-Health Insurance, Social Insurance & Unemployment Insurance after probation.
- Services charge fully distributed after probation period.
- Opportunities to access to a career advancement with one of the world leading hotel group
Yêu cầu công việc
- Familiar and complies with the 4-5 *hotels/resorts mission and standards in performing maintenance activities.
- Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guest, employee and owners satisfaction.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff.
- Establish and maintain procedures with regards to the security and replenishment of the hotel’s/ resort's inventory and assets, such as (not limited to) tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions etc
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical. mechanical, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records.
- Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, equipment and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment.
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 19 Trường Sa, phường Hòa Hải, quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
Meliá Danang Beach Resort, the beautiful hotel in a contemporary design managed by Meliá Hotels International, is overlooking the famous beach of Non Nuoc. Join Meliá Danang Beach Resort - Join a team who always represents the passion for service!
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Manager - HR Manager