Night Duty Manager/ Quản Lý Dịch Vụ Khách Hàng Ca Đêm (Urgent)
- Hạn nộp: 15/03/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hải Châu - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and encourage active selling all products, services and special events within the hotel, leading by example.
- Maintain manpower and materials cost control measures.
- Inspect VIP rooms prior to arrival and meet and greet VIP/Guest History guests where required upon arrival.
- Act in the capacity of Night Manager.
- Supervise the management of inventory availability and blocking to ensure that each guest is accommodated according to their requirements, investigating any room discrepancies.
- Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to the local areas of the labor code and Marriott policies.
- Ensure adherence to hotel credit procedures and policies at all times, leading by example.
- Ensure that all guests are warmly welcomed and recognized in accordance with hotel standards and the goals of Marriott Bonvoy.
- Ensure that the Front Office Manager or EAM is informed immediately of any serious emergency, security or health & safety matter.
- Deputize for Front Office Manager in his/ her absence and attend meetings as requested.
- Actively promote and drive Bonvoy program and hotel up selling programs, ensuring that all associates are fully conversant in up selling standards and procedures.
- Be proactive in observing operational needs across the hotel, enlisting associates from other departments to assist in areas where business demands are higher.
- Coordinate the maintenance and utilization of the Guest History database, to ensure that loyal guests and VIP’s receive special attention.
- Review all in- house accounts to ensure correct room rates are charged and authorize rebates/credits to guest’s accounts as necessary.
- Deal with problems and complaints received from guests, acting immediately to restore guest satisfaction & Service Standards at all times.
- Assist with associate scheduling and rostering to provide adequate coverage of shifts.
- Complete Quality Assurance room inspections and regular property walks, ensuring that any maintenance needs are attended to on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
- Be competent in the safe management of a fire or other emergency situation, taking responsibility for an emergency evacuation procedure as required.
- Actively manage an oversold situation in accordance with hotel policy and procedure to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the Front Office Manager and Hotel Management.
- Ensure adherence to hotel policy regarding uniform and personal presentation, leading by example.
- Maintain cash float and accurately handle monies at all times.
- Ensure maintenance of clean and tidy work areas in accordance with the hotel standards, leading by example.
- Receive absentee calls and ensure appropriate Department Heads are notified.
- Recommend new policies and procedures in relation to improvement of guest service standards and the achievement of departmental and hotel strategic goals.
- Be fully conversant and efficient in the operation of switchboard and other related equipment, such as paging system, two- way radios, emergency phones, guestroom equipment operation, call accounting and hotel channel.
- Maintain daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring that all relevant information is passed on clearly and that relevant managers are notified as necessary.
- Ensure that all Front Office associates are motivated and trained in the correct method of Front Office service, assisting with the maintenance of standards and procedures, training, certification and performance appraisals.
- Ensures that computer saves, backup reports are regularly done and assist in maintenance of all Information and Communication systems, to provide guest service excellence within a safe working environment.
- Coordinate Front Office operations during shift, including Front Desk, Guest Service Center, Club Lounge and Concierge to ensure guest service excellence and adherence to BAY CAPITAL DANANG Hotel standards and procedures at all times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary range
- Competitive benefit packages
Yêu cầu công việc
Level of Education: Bachelor (Hospitality Management);
A minimum of 3year experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury and upscale settings;
Fluent in English.;
OTHER SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Good communication and writing skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office Systems
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results.
Ability to manage complex relationships.
Fluent in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển trên Hoteljob.vn.- CV and Cover Letter in English
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 17 Quang Trung, Hải Châu I, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam
BAY CAPITAL DANANG HOTEL - Đẳng cấp, sang trong giữa lòng Thành phố Đà Nẵng Tọa lạc tại số 17 Quang Trung (Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng), với chiều cao 31 tầng, khách sạn Bay Capital Da Nang, thương hiệu khách sạn cao cấp nhất của tập đoàn Bay Hotels & Resorts, sẽ mang đến 283 phòng khách được thiết kế tinh tế, 4 nhà hàng và quầy bar với phong cách độc đáo, cơ sở vật chất chuyên nghiệp dành cho sự kiện và hội họp, hồ bơi, Spa và Phòng tập hiện đại. ------------------------ BAY CAPITAL DANANG HOTEL - Luxury in the heart of city Located at 17 Quang Trung (Hai Chau, Da Nang), the 31-storey Bay Capital Danang hotel features 283 luxuriously-appointed guestrooms and suites, 4 F&B outlets with unique concepts, conference rooms, Swimming Pool, a luxury spa and a state-of-the-art Fitness Center
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - HR