Melia Vinpearl Hotels & Resorts - Cluster Assistant to Director of Sales
- Hạn nộp: 15/10/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Long Biên - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Educate and promote the Melia Vinpearl Hotels products to the B2B Travel Partners to increase sales and brand recognition.
1. Training and visiting the Tour Operator reservation desk & sales staff in order to achieve the established production.
2. Maintain and educate the top travel agents by performing regular training, visits & webinars.
3. Organize educational seminars in conduction with Tour Operator partners to the travel agent community.
4. Meet and educate the key leisure & MICE travel agents by performing regular training, visits & webinars.
5. Represent Melia Vinpearl Hotels in major nationwide and regional Industry tradeshows and events in line with annual Sales & Marketing Action Plans.
6. Partner with key airlines within assigned territory for partnership opportunities and to contract airline crew business into our hotels.
• Participate with travel industry partners such as Tour Operator, Airlines, Corporations, Tourism Boards, Travel Agency Organizations, and consortia and make strategic recommendations to maximize performance
1. Maintain periodic meetings with travel partners to acquire information on the Travel Industry. Encourage direct bookings when possible to improve ADR.
2. Support travel industry partners via sales calls, blitzes, and seminars. Overseeing special promotions ensuring always on-brand.
3. Ensure that all travel partners have the necessary collateral materials to sell and promote Melia Vinpearl Hotels.
4. Oversee and ensure all associated commission payments are processed per contract terms
• Organize promotional activities to position Melia Vinpearl Hotels' brand and value proposition
1. Coordinate and Organize periodic Sales Blitz in the regions.
2. Coordinate and maintain a strong relationship & communication flow with the Senior Business Development Director APAC & takeover team as applicable.
3. Encourage direct bookings when possible to improve ADR and create a database of agents that book directly.
4. Increase relationships with all travel Agencies with a particular focus on the large agency groups
• Focus on the Key Account Management approach
1. Identify and train Key Accounts in respective territories. Provide follow-up of the actions developed for each account.
2. Explore Key Accounts needs and adapt strategies accordingly.
3. Maintain and increase loyalty from Key Accounts through efficient services.
4. Ensure the Sales team regularly trains and visits the Key Accounts in the assigned region. Develop a close relationship with the other MHI Global Account Managers of the key accounts to leverage our global presence where applicable.
• Ensure the execution of the sales actions signed in the marketing agreements with Tour Operators
1. Plan educational seminars and presentations to key accounts in assigned territories.
2. Mobilize strategies and regular sales actions to all hotels in Melia Vinpearl's portfolio.
3. Create specific initiatives for any new properties in the Melia Vinpearl portfolio and need hotels.
• Develop new accounts strategy and business opportunities
1. Identify new business secondary accounts with the potential to grow share and grow from Advanced accounts to key and strategic account levels.
2. Carry out Sales Calls and blitzes.
3. Direct leisure group leads to Melia Vinpearl Hotels.
4. Create brand recognition and credibility in all territories.
5. Promote Melia Pro to all existing, new, and advanced accounts whenever possible.
• Research and project market trends and competitive studies, ensuring that property action plans reflect relevant actions
1. Evaluate and research the market development of each area.
2. Collect information on promotions and new updates of the competition.
3. Provide feedback on actions that are working for the travel partners in the territory.
• Ensure all B2B accounts are aware of and promote the benefits of MeliaPRO with the objective of increasing membership
1. Promote MeliaPRO and sign up new members to achieve the established goals.
2. Keep evaluating the usage of the programs by our clients.
3. Provide training courses highlighting the benefits and improvements of the program(s).
4. Monitor and analyze members in the region and create strategies & activities to share information & benefits to grow membership.
• Ensure that all strategies with assigned portfolios of accounts remain robust and relevant to changing market conditions
1. Maintain close relationships with key accounts, liaising with other Melia Vinpearl Cluster Directors of Sales & Marketing to provide an aligned strategy.
2. Organize joint family trips, and special training to all relevant clients across Corporate, Leisure & MICE segments as required to meet property business needs.
3. Integrate client promotions and sales strategy to MHI Campaigns where applicable in order to drive revenue.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (These responsibilities are mandatory to all positions)
1. To attend all meetings, briefings & internal or external training sessions as required by the direct supervisor.
2. To act wholeheartedly in the interests of the Company at all times & not to perform, arrange, or carry out any work or activity which could be considered to be in competition with or affect in any way the company interests or be detrimental or damaging to its public image.
3. To ensure maximum efficiency, employees are engaged on the basis that they must be prepared to undertake reasonable duties other than those for which they have been specifically engaged.
4. All employees are expected to co-operate with the management, to ensure the successful application of the Company’s Equal Opportunities & Harassment policies.
5. To carry out any reasonable & lawful direct instruction given by the direct supervisor during working hours.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Insurance: In addition to health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance according to the Labor Law, employees are entitled to participate in the health insurance package under the Group regime.
- Get special incentives when using high-class service systems of Vingroup Group such as: Vinpearl, Vinmec, Vinmart, Vinschool, ...
- 13th month salary, and holidays.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. University degree preferable or equivalent experience.
2. Native Vietnamese - Good written and spoken English.
3. Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends requires Strong negotiation.
4. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position with proven track records.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
For further information, please contact: 0931 180 844 - Mr. Thinh
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Đảo Hòn Tre, phường Vĩnh Nguyên, TP. Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
“Melia Vinpearl” is a cooperation between Spain’s famous hotel group Meliá Hotels International and Vietnam’s leading resort and entertainment brand Vinpearl, aiming to become one of the leading hotel brands in Vietnam. "Melia Vinpearl" currently has a total of 12 hotels and resorts in operation of Vinpearl stretching from Hai Phong to Tay Ninh. The cooperation with Meliá Hotel Group is part of the strategic orientation of enhancing and internationalizing vinpearl brand in the field of hospitality and resort. The cooperation with Meliá Hotels International is part of Vinpearl’s strategy to advance and internationalize the brand in the hospitality field. This perfect combination will bring about the opportunities for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy diverse experiences through Vinpearl’s signature local “all-in-one” complexes and world-class standard services by such an internationally prestigious hotel brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Nhân Sự - Ban nhân sự vùng