Chef de Partie - Cold/Pastry/Salad
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
To assist in the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
• Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Ensures that associates also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Organises and sets up the assigned section of the Culinary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
• Ensures that all dishes from that section are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes.
• Assists the Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
• Monitors food and operating costs and controls these by reducing waste.
• Trains the culinary associates in that section of kitchen in the skills necessary for them to perform their function.
• Works in any sections of kitchen when necessary or as requested by the Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine.
• Ensures the sanitation standards for kitchen are being met.
• Be familiar with all sections of the kitchen to facilitate the flexible use of associates.
• Ensures that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
• Assists to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen associates, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Assists in the training of the associates ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
• Supervises the associates within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
• Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen associates through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Supports the implementing, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures that associates have a complete understanding of and adhere to associate rules and regulations.
• Ensures that associates follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
• Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Is always willing to learn and willing to teach others.
• Ensures that colleagues/associates are always fairly treated without favour or unfair expectations.
• Takes an active involvement in the welfare, safety, development and well-being of associates.
• Provides guidance, advice, counselling and transparent diplomatic feedback as appropriate.
• Provides sufficient training, development and learning opportunities to ensure that associates are developed to their full potential, and are confident.
• Ensures that all guest and colleague interactions are positive and professional, showing humility and respect to guests, colleagues and all associates.
• Values and preserves very good working relationships. Prudently balances resources and standards of service to meet the financial goals of the hotel, Hyatt International Brand Standards and guest expectations.
• Ensures that Corporate Strategies, initiatives, communications and Associate Information pieces are appropriately communicated to associates in a timely manner (for team leaders & above).
• Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and adjust to changes as dictated by hotel, industry and company.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
- Accident 24/7 Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Relevant degree in culinary or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience of ưsimilar position in in 5 star hotel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills
- Can work in shift
- Can work under pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: [HANRH]_Applied Position_Full name
- Hotel hotline: 024.2230.1234, extension: 7711
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary