Team leader - Banquet/ Trưởng nhóm tiệc
- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2023
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, follows through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Assists to improve productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines.
• Assists to ensure that the outlet is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
• Assists the Outlet Manager to achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
• Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Ensures that all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
• Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house.
• Assist to liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control if appropriate.
• Performs the function of cashier and responsible for Micros cashiering procedure.
• Balances cash and credit card charges and remittance of cash to Front Office Safe.
• Makes necessary checks needed for specific events or functions.
• Be a hands-on supervisor and be present at all times in the Outlet, especially during busy periods.
• Assists with conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
• Assists to liaise and organize with Housekeeping Department that the cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to
• Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Maximizes the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Supports the implementing, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
• Feedback the results of the Colleague Experience Survey and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
• Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
• Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
- Accident 24/7 Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Relevant degree in culinary or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience of ưsimilar position in in 5 star hotel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills
- Can work in shift
- Can work under pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: [HANRH]_Applied Position_Full name
- Hotel hotline: 024.2230.1234, extension: 7711
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary