Chef de Cuisine - Restaurant/Bếp trưởng nhà hàng
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2023
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- To assist Executive Chef in the running of the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
• Assists to ensure that culinary activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual Food and Beverage Business Plan ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address business objectives of the hotel and needs of employees.
• Assists with the preparation and regular update of the Food and Beverage Departmental Budget, in close co-operation with the Executive Chef ensuring targets are met and costs are effectively controlled.
• Ensures that all guest contact culinary employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Buys locally available fresh products wherever possible and has limited menus which are changed frequently to ensure the guest is always offered a variety of food items.
• Plans or participates in planning menus and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
• Spends time in culinary areas observing employee-guest/employee-internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach employees as necessary.
• Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labor, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
• Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
• Introduces and tests the market with new products which are market-orientated in terms of price and product.
• Serves fresh food to the guests which is prepared a la minute, is consistent in quality, and which reflects the style of the outlet concept.
• Supervises cooking and other kitchen personnel and coordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
• Observes methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner.
• Tests cooked foods before plate-up and service.
• Estimates food consumption and purchases or requisitions of foodstuffs and kitchen supplies.
• Devises special dishes and develops innovative recipes.
• Establishes and enforces nutrition and sanitation standards for restaurant.
• Assists in making sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Oversees and assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees. Adheres to hotel guidelines when recruiting and uses a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
• Through hands-on management, supervises closely all Outlet Chefs in the performance of their duties in accordance with policies and procedures and applicable laws.
• Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
• Ensures effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Conducts regular check in conversations and annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
• Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Is always willing to learn and willing to teach others.
• Is fully familiar with the hotel Work Rules and work regulations governing employees and their behaviour and ensures these are always accurately communicated and carefully followed.
• Ensures that colleagues/employees are always fairly treated without favour or unfair expectations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
- Accident 24/7 Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 5 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role in Culinary.
- Good communication skill, demonstrate ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
- Thorough knowledge of cooking techniques and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
- A creative approach to food presentation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: [HANRH]_Applied Position_Full name
- Hotel hotline: 024.2230.1234, extension: 7711
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary