Director/ Manager of Human Resources
- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division and the implementation of Hyatt’s Purpose and Values throughout the Hotel.
- Ensures that the Department’s activities are aligned with the Corporate Human Resources Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Represents the Human Resources function on the hotel's Executive Committee.
- Co-ordinates and monitors the activities of the Human Resources Division.
- Prepares and updates the Human Resources Departmental Operations Manual.
- Ensures that the hotel is adhering to all Company/Hotel Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that government-stipulated employee legislation is strictly followed and implemented.
- Oversees the hotel's employee welfare programmes, ensuring that the benefits supplied are relevant and competitive in the local marketplace.
- Ensures that the necessary Human Resources forms are forwarded to the Divisional/Regional Human Resources Specialists promptly.
- Conducts regular Departmental Communication Meetings.
- Supports the hotel’s focus on service excellence by training and assisting others to train people to provide exceptional service to the hotel’s external customers (guests).
- Ensures that Human Resources personnel provide the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other employees (internal customers) and other visitors to the division.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Supports the financial objectives of the hotel through proper and efficient management.
- Prepares the Annual Human Resources Budget.
- Maintains efficient staffing levels and payroll systems, helping Division/Department Heads to maximize productivity and minimize unnecessary payroll costs.
- Researches and proposes competitive compensation/benefits/incentive packages.
- Ensures that the Department's operational budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled, and expenditures are properly approved.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Ensures that a strong Employee Communications Programme is implemented that maximizes employee's awareness of Hyatt International's Corporate Strategy and operating philosophy/concepts.
- Ensures that Employee Facilities are maintained according to Hyatt International's high standards of operation.
- Represents the hotel in union negotiations and related activities, working closely with the Divisional Human Resources Specialist and the hotel Management Team accordingly.
- Ensures that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company/hotel policies and procedures.
- Oversees the hotel's recruitment and selection process, providing Division and Department Heads with effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
- Supports the development of supervisory and management personnel in the hotel, through the implementation of an effective succession plan, coaching/mentoring programme and by assisting the Training Manager with selected Leadership Series courses.
- Oversees the training and development function for all hotel employees.
- Assists in the training of Human Resources employees making sure that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties in the most productive way.
- Ensures a strong professional relationship with all levels of employees within the hotel, taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- Ensures that all employees report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Ensures that employees maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Oversees and supports the implementation of the People Brand in every department in the hotel.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Oversees the action plans of Colleague Experience Survey as developed by department heads and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Conducts regular check in conversations and annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
- Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
- Responds to changes in the Human Resources function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
- Accident 24/7 Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or hospitality/ tourism management
- Progressive career in Human Resources in a 5-star hotel with at least 3 year experience as Director/ Manager of Human Resources. International experience essential.
- Leadership Experience: Demonstrated skills in leading a diverse team with varying degrees of experience and talents Able to teach and inspire team members to be their best everyday.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Submit on Hotel Job
- Or Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: [HANRH]_Applied Position_Full name
- Hotel hotline: 024.2230.1234, extension: 7711
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary