Night Duty Manager | Quản Lý Ca Trực Đêm
- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
- Duty Night Manager is the only representative of the management during nighttime. He must be, for this reason, very versatile and to be ready to handle some very different situations.
- Be the first to be called if a guest is looking for a member of the management team. In dealing with these situations, he must use tact and diplomacy to rectify quickly the situation, reaching the guest satisfaction but as well respecting the procedures and organisation of the Sofitel Saigon Plaza.
- To maintain per shift an accurate record in the logbook of items and incidents which may be of concern to the management and/or which may require further attentions.
- To co-ordinate the overall lobby activity and will be dynamic in guest relationships.
- To ensure the overall co-ordination of the Front Office Operations and to assist all sections of the Front Office department.
- Responsible to ensure that all Financial and Audit Procedures are respected.
- Registration cards and correspondence, Rebates, Paid Out, Room rates, credit limit, float…
- To motivate all the staff regarding the selling and up-selling programmes, and to make sure that the rates given are matching with the instructions received. To do the proper controls as per procedures established
- Duty Night Manager will patrol in the whole hotel several time during the night and check every area.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive function allowance and night allowance
- Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
- Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
- Uniform provided by Hotel.
- Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
- Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
- Accident 24/7 Insurance
- Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good communication skill, demonstrate ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
• Proficient in the use of Opera system, Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Customer service oriented
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication in English
• University graduate with a degree in Business administration, Hotel Administration or related fields.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role in Front Office
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Submit on Hotel Job
- Or Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: [HANRH]_Applied Position_Full name
- Hotel hotline: 024.2230.1234, extension: 7711
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary