- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Assist the Front Office Manager in directing and supervising the activities of Reception/Cashier, Concierge, Bell Captain’s Desk and Operator.
- Act as the Manager on Duty in the absence of Heads of Department.
- Be pro-active, professional and friendly in all aspects of service and customer interaction.
- Nurture an ongoing commitment to the personal and professional growth and development of oneself and team members.
- Provide effective role-modeling for staff by ensuring that one's own performance and presentation are maintained at impeccable levels.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage time and work priorities.
- Co-operative and supportive of other team members through consulting, providing feedback and sharing information with others.
- Responsible for the shift and also for briefings and the accurate hand over to the Duty Manager of next shift.
- Responsible for account queries, shift closing and account adjustments for the shift.
- Co-ordinate with Security Department in the investigation of irregularities and undesirable guests.
- Document any and all serious incidents that may occur.
- Complete regular inspections of the hotel facilities and outlets.
- Maintain at all times the privacy of hotel information.
- Ensure you consistently present yourself in a manner, which makes a clear statement of professionalism, maintaining a sense of pride on yourself that is reflected in both your appearance and your performance.
- Perform all duties and responsibility in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives of Assistant Manager.
- To assist the Front Office Manager in the implementation of any programme for the further development of the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full Insurance as Law
- Service charge monthly
- 1 meal/shift
- Accident Insurance 24/24
- Upselling Bonus
Yêu cầu công việc
A diploma or degree qualification.
Fluency in oral and written English
Previous hotel-related experience.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Good presentation and public speaking skills.
Good in planning, organizing and co-ordination.
Show up strong initiative and creative skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Full CV in English
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- 63 Nguyễn Huệ, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Located right in the heart of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, the Saigon Prince Hotel is a luxury 4* boutique hotel offering a refined and relaxing environment for business and leisure travelers alike. As well as a range of deluxe rooms, executive rooms and suites, the hotel also has a restaurant, bar, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa and business centre, along with several meeting rooms. The Saigon Prince Hotel is situated on Nguyen Hue Boulevard, within easy walking distance of many of the city's most famous attractions including Ben Thanh Market, the Opera House, the Hotel de Ville, and Saigon River. The hotel is also ideally located for those who want to experience the city's bustling nightlife, from cheap & cheerful street food vendors to chic cosmopolitan nightclubs and lounge bars. For business travelers, the hotel is just 7km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, 5km from HCMC International Exhibition Centre, and right in the heart of the central business district.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Thuy