Mô tả công việc
1. Answer incoming telephone calls and either transfer, redirect or take a message
2. Taking minutes of meeting & translating to staffs
3. Report following the Kitchen's organization chart.
4. Raise Purchase Request daily and follow up Receiving-Delivery-Balance base on HOD's instruction.
5. Remind executive chef or person incharge about appointment date and timing, briefing, etc…
6. Ensuring that every casual has filled up the hygiene kitchen regulation and has been briefed accordingly about every points and guide them to the related section that has requested CL
7. Translating, menu, procedures, informations requested by executive chef
8. Making weekly duty roster, record daily overtime of staff approved by executive chef and update weekly on new duty roster.
9. Translating memos concerned to staff into Vietnamese
10. Translating training document into Vietnamese
11. Scheduling time table for KT to join all training courses conducted by Hotel
12. Making sure that food samples for checking by Government Security when Heads of state have the meal in the Hotel
13. Book airticket for Executive Chef for business trip.
14. Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good benefit
- 13th salary
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree
- Good English
- Proficient in Microsoft.
- Priority to the candidates with experience at same position
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV, Đơn xin việc, Bằng cấp liên quan, Bản sao Hộ khẩu/KT3, CMND,...
Ứng viên ghi rõ vị trí ứng tuyển