Địa điểm: Huyện Hàm Thuận Nam, Bình Thuận | Hạn nộp: 30/05/2017 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Giờ hành chính
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of General Manager, responsible for supervising and guideline of food and beverage service in the restaurant according to the service policy and standards, procedures and etiquettes.
1. To ensure the profitability of the department, with efficient and effective management of outlets and ensure that each outlet is accounted for separately as an individual profit centre.
2. To monitor costs and recommend measures to control them
3. To ensure the departments Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
4. To ensure monthly forecasts are prepared
5. Supervision of day to day operation of the restaurant & bar, including but not limited to staffing, equipment, sales and costs.
6. Responsible for the operation of the section including, but not limited to the organization of Restaurant and even Banquet department. Ensure proper coordination with kitchen and bar on daily or monthly specials and promotions.
7. Providing leadership and direction for entire section and establish operational standard. Maintain and controlling establish standard.
8. Performs duties common to all supervises or and other duties as may be assigned.
9. Being well served, knowledge of RESORT’s policies, food, cocktail, wine menus and liquor. Oversee the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverage product to ensure highest quality at all time.
10. Ensure the highest level of satisfaction on an ongoing basis for the following:
• Revenue budgeted
• Guest satisfaction
• Employee relations
• Training of all staffs under his/her responsibility
• Operation cost
• Hygiene and food safety, ensure the working areas always cleanness
• Maintains established the stock of food and beverages for smooth operation
• Inventory of food and beverage, materials operation
11. Make frequent suggestions to Management in reference to improvement of general operation, F&B promotions, cost control and profitability.
12. Establishes control procedures for reconciliation of cashiering before and after service according to the accountant requested.
13. Completes weekly restaurant inspection; checks overall restaurant appearance, the repair of its fixtures, fittings and operating equipment, initiates maintenance request as necessary.
14. Participates in the planning of menus & beverage lists with Coordinator. Responsible for holding daily briefings and monthly communication meetings to discuss various aspects of food service and preparation with employees.
15. Attends to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding food and services and immediately takes all required corrective measures.
16. Suggest new ideas to increase sales and add value to our guests.
17. Recommends disciplinary action when warranted as well as rewarding outstanding performance.
18. Supervising and control the administration work as required with the Supervisor:
• Attendance records
• Duty roster
• Log books
• Spoilage reports
• Damaged / broken items report
19. Must maintain privacy of all resort information.
20. Maintains Princess D’Ân nam Resort & Spa standards at all times
21. Attends training courses as requested.
22. Performs any other duties in Food & Beverage Department that may be assigned.
23. To ensure that resort policies and procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
24. Is aware of occupational health and safety standards.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accident Insurance 24/24.
- Social, Unemployment and Medical Insurance as Labor code.
- Duty meals, company shuttle bus (from Phan Thiet to Ke Ga)
- Staff house (if any).
- Salary: 10.000.0000 – 16.000.000 VND
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Food & Beverage, Hotel Management or related field preferred.
- 6 years hotel/ resort management experience
- 3 years working experience in similar position
- Good appearance, well groomed and healthy
- Able to work under high-pressure.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skill.
- Good F&B selling technique
- Solving problem skill.
- Good training skills
- Have “Can do” attitude.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
HOW TO APPLY:
Should you recognize yourself in the profile of the HR and TRAINING MANAGER at PRINCESS D'AN NAM Resort & Spa we welcome you to submit your most updated resume in .pdf format together with a cover letter to the following email address:
We will only contact and invite those candidates that have been shortlisted but will keep all application’s and resumes on file for 6 months.
- Lĩnh vực: Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Ẩm thực/ Bàn/ Bar
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|