Front Office Manager
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Tóm tắt công việc
- Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
· Monitor front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
· Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
· Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority members known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
· Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
· Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
· Continually check the accuracy of room count
· Approve upgrades and special amenities
· Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
· Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
· Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
· Schedules the front office staff.
· Supervises workload during shifts.
· Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
· Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
· Maintains master key control.
· Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
· Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
· Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
· Reviews and completes credit limit report.
· Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
· Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
· Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
· Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
· Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
· Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
· Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
· Prepare performance reports related to front office.
· Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
· Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
· Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
· Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
· Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
· Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
· Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
· Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
· Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
· Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
· Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
· Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Full benefits as Vietnam labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Good writing skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
· Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
· Ability to manage complex relationships
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
Cử nhân quản trị khách sạn, quản trị kinh doanh hoặc tương đương trở lên
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
· 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Cấp bậc và số năm kinh nghiệm sẽ được yêu cầu xem xét dựa trên quy mô và độ phức tạp của việc phạm vi quản lí.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Via email or directly to hotel address