Marketing & Event Sales Executive
- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate and assist journalists / KOLs familiarization or visiting programs and site inspection as required.
- Assist with head of outlets (Spa, Restaurant & Bar) to create and run promotion / special events creatively and effectively.
- Be able to take photos by both phone and professional camera as required.
- Be able to manage social media (content posting, image preparation and inbox reply).
- Coordinate with graphic designer on the design and the implementation of marketing collateral at resort aligned with brand guideline.
- Maintain collateral standard and conduct occasional audit.
- Assist with photography or video shoots when required.
- Assist Marketing Manager in executing onsite marketing and communication plan.
- Be able to compose press release, marketing content and proofread copy.
- Attend marketing meeting or conference calls on request.
- Be able do marketing administration tasks such as: open PO, make payment form, maintain marketing library and data according to guideline, print contract and get signature, etc.
- Perform ad hoc tasks.
- Edit available templates (text & images) when required.
- Taking responsibility for Site inspection.
- Sending weekly report to Director of Sales.
- Following up the contracts (receiving the contract from Sales/guests, follow up the signing and stamp on it & sending it back to Sales/ guests..).
- Send weekly update the Banquet Event Order to all departments.
- Take care of any requirements (set-up style, menu, rooming list) from Mice groups.
- Updating changes of Mice groups to relating departments after receiving hand-over groups from Sales HCM/HN.
- Well communicate with Purchasing Manager on PO, PR request set up for Meeting/ Gala Dinner.
- Welcoming & saying goodbye to Mice groups at the lobby.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly service charge
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience:
- Major in Business Administration / Marketing / PR / Communication / Hospitality Management / Events Management
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good knowledge about social media (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok…)
- Minimum 1-year of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good time management
- Think creatively and dare to do
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Interested candidates kindly apply on Hoteljobs.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tổ 5, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Unwind at the 5-star Novotel Phu Quoc Resort, which overlooks Truong Beach and is only 25 minutes from Duong Dong town. This upscale beach resort features 366 rooms and 96 self-contained villas with spacious en-suite bedrooms, dining and living areas and kitchen, totaling over 700 bedrooms. Guests can relax by the beach, enjoy outdoor swimming pools, a spa and fitness center, a range of sport activities, kid's club, Ballroom with capacity up to 500 people, 3 contemporary restaurants and 2 stylish bars.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Talent and Culture