- Hạn nộp: 30/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handles all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Assists to improve productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines.
- Assists to ensure that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Assists the Outlet Manager to achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Ensures that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- Assists in the inventory
- Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system
- Ensures that minimum standards have been implemented.
- Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies. Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- In the absence of Assistant Manager, conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
- Assist to liaise with the Kitchen on daily operations and quality control if appropriate.
- Be a hands-on supervisor and be present at all times in the Outlet, especially during busy periods.
- Assists with conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the company grooming standards.
- Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook company policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures a standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 20 Mạc Thị Bưởi, Quận 1, HCM
- 028 3824 3003
ABOUT US Tribe Hospitality was established by like-minded friends with a hospitality background that wanted to bring new and exciting food and beverage concepts to Vietnam and potentially beyond. From our flagship restaurant, The Racha Room, to our latest venture Stoker Woodfired Grill, and to our offsite catering we have built hospitality brands and a business that is focused on high quality service, outstanding food and beverage delivered with passion. We are currently expanding the concepts and outlets throughout Vietnam and within South East Asia. CAREER At Tribe Hospitality our mission is to make exceptional food and beverage, deliver creative drinking and dining experiences and provide world class service. The thing is, we can only do this by having really, really good people on our team. Whether you’re looking to start a new career or further develop your skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you. All positions are available for bar and floor, hostess, kitchen and back office support The Racha Room ( http://theracharoom.com/ ) Stoker Woodfired Grill Bar ( http://stokerwoodfiredgrill.com/ ) Relish & Sons ( http://relishandsons.com/ ) Phát Dumpling House ( http://phatsdumplinghouse.com ) http://www.tribe-hospitality.com/#about-us A new bar will be opened on next month We want Tribe to be one of the most loved, respected and fun companies to work for in hospitality and so our peopleneed to possess these things: PASSION A positive energy & attitude every day. Personal drive & belief in others to achieve. An appetite for knowledge. Empowered to create loyal, raving fans. LEADERSHIP We “make life easier” for our peers & teams.. We give our people meaningful opportunities for professional & personal growth. We always listen, communicate and connect with each other. TRUST We are honest and transparent with each other and keep our commitments. We feel safe to speak up respectfully and inform others if things are not right. We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves. FUN We all work in hospitality because we love what we d and we love people. We strive to create an environment where everyone enjoys their work.