Front Office Manager / Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ Tân
Quy mô :
Recruiter 0236 6269 888/Ext:777 Human Resources Department
Lô 07-D1 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Phường Mỹ An, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng
Mô tả công việc
· · Supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk staff to maximize revenues and profits while attaining optimal guest satisfaction.
· Visualize, set and communicate service standards and expectations to the Front Office Team.
· Elevate and expand unique experience and influence through daily operations and special events.
· Lead and manage frontline staff in front desk, reservations and call operators Ensure staffing is maintained at appropriate level to match business demands.
· Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office staffs.
· Manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the front office staff; schedule, plan, and assign work. Develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals. Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
· Prepare occupancy, revenue and other statistical reports to update management with hotel’s current standing in terms of room sales;
· Check VIP rooms, meet and greet VIP guests, resolve guest complaints and recommend actions for improvement of work procedures to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of guests
· Monitor front office staff to ensure guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition. Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival. Respond appropriately to guest complaints;
· Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
· Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift. Report to: General Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Social insurance, health care, jobless insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
• Working in an international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-share environment
• Other benefits according to the provisions of the Hotel and the Labor Code
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/ Hospitality or Tourism Management of the equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years Hotel Operations experience in respected hotels
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, SMILE and or Opera system
• Excellent training, staff management, and communication skills
• Be financially conscious and make informed decisions
• An eye for details and visual presentation
• An outgoing and motivational personality
• Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
· Foreign language requirements
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send detailed CV attached with latest photos to Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|FRONT OFFICE MANAGER||05/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager/Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ tân||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||27/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận lễ tân||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager / Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ Tân||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng lễ tân||16/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Phụ trách bộ phận Lễ tân/ Front Office Manager||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest service Manager- Hadana boutique Da Nang||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận lễ tân||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Lô 07-D1 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Phường Mỹ An, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng
Điện thoại: 0236 6269 888 /Ext:777