Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 1 year experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Ứng viên vui lòng nộp CV tiếng anh kèm ảnh qua email:
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|