In Room Dining Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ensures staff understands local, state and Federal liquor laws.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Get competitive salary & service charge
Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
Join an annual picnic
Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 2 years experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Position-Candidate Name) to email: Gửi email / Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|