Mô tả công việc
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting, contracting and driving business from local corporate accounts along with finding new accounts to steal share from the competition. Handling all sales opportunities out of the company that requires a hotel focusing on Special Corporate. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal revenue sales goals and key sales objectives.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
• Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Managing Sales Activities
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
• Gains understanding of the location's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
• Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
• Local and International training course
• 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
• Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
• Taxi for late night shift| Free motorbike & car parking
• Cross training & Cross exposure & Task force opportunities
• Associate Appreciation Week| Takecare culture
• Baby born gift| Birthday gift| Marriage allowance| Bereavement allowance
• Free yoga classes| Annual health check| Annual vacation
• Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
• Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Hotel & Sales background
• Good English & Strong communication & Service mind
• At least 01 year experience in the same position.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Kindly send the CV (Picture attached) to Gửi email for your application.
• Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidates at the soonest.
• Official & Full-time opportunities | http://bit.ly/JWMarriottHanoiCareerOpportunities
• Hotel application form: http://bit.ly/JWMarriottHanoiApplicationForm