Resort Host/ Nhân viên lễ tân
- Hạn nộp: 30/11/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Lộc - Huế
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Provides guest recognition at all times by interaction with guest on a continual an complete basis, ensures guest comfort and satisfaction.
2. Never says “ no “ to a guest and going out of your way to satisfy a guest request even if the item or service is unavailable.
3. Uses guests first name as form off address, tries to recognize guest to create the better connection.
4. Records all guest complaints, guest comments, compliments, damage or loss of guest property, and other relevant information in the Resort Host Log Book. Reports all guest complaints, compliments and suggestions immediately to Managers.
5. To be fully coversant in all systems of Front Office operation.
6. Uses Opera guest history as a tool to become fully conversant with returning guests likes and dislike, previous experiences, preferred activities, children’s names, F&B preferences. Etc.
7. Attends the daily Front Office briefings at beginning of your shift and the department monthly meeting.
8. To be fully conversant with all equipment and facilities in the department.
9. To be fully conversant with geographical, cultural, and historical aspects around the area, as well as be up to date on all tourist attractions, tours, shopping, and restaurants.
10. Has a sound working knowledge of the hotel’s daily and future functions and activities – luncheons, dinners, cocktail parties, meeting, etc.
11. Serves the welcome drink, welcome towel and tea for arriving guest as well as presenting bracelet with the message from CSR activities;
12. Handles all guest inquiries.
13. Answers the telephone promptly and clearly in a friendly and courteous manner.
14. Ensures that there exists an up to date and extensive selection of booklets, guides, maps and brochures for our guests.
15. Confirms flight booking and reservations for in house guests.
16. Sells and upsells hotel facilities.
17. Places a courtesy call to check in guest, within 30 minutes of check in inquiring of guest is comfortable and to offer any assistance required. Calls to be noted in Resort Host Log Book.
18. Be able to drive the buggy in transfering the guest.
19. Coodinates with concerns dept to handle the guest requests, ensures every standard of services is met.
20. To meet with guests after check in to describe the resort facilities, put together their activity schedule, and give your utmost assistance if you could not brief during check in procedure.
21. To constantly be in contact with in house guests during their stay in any opurtunities to check the guest satisfaction.
22. When necessary, to investigate all guest and associate accidents and report the circumstances to Management.
23. Inspects the hotel’s main entrance, corridor, and public areas on a daily basis and report finding in Resort Host Log Book.
24. To have a complete list of emergency telephone numbers and list of hotel’s emergency team at the Resort Host desk.
25. To be aware and respond to all hotel emergency situations, ensuring the safety of guests, associates and yourself by following the hotel’s policy and procedures for handling emergencies and remaining calm and being in control of the situation.
26. Ensure all VAT checks is printed out after the guest folio is closed.
27. Ensures the Front Office Operation in night time is under controlling.
28. Maintains good working relationship with all departments.
29. Completes any additional tasks assigned by the managers
30. Updates and pratices with current information on emergency procedures relating to fire, theft, accident, medical emergency and other threats to hotel and guest security.
31. Provides assistance to guests in all hotel emergency evacuation and medical procedures.
32. Reports any potential health or safety hazards promptly to the Front Office Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits
• Accommodation, transportation, meals and uniforms provided
• General insurance provided for inpatient medical treatment
• Outpatient medical treatment claims
• Opportunity to attend various professional training courses
• Opportunity for promotion and transfer within the group
• Opportunity to experience at Hotels and Resorts belonged to Banyan Tree Group
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proficient in English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer service
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send your CV directly on Hoteljob.vn
- CV in English with recent updated photo to us
- Like us on Facebook for more job opportunities at Laguna Vietnam Facebook: Laguna Lăng Cô Tuyển Dụng ( https://www.facebook.com/tuyendunglaguna)
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District ,ThuaThien Hue Province, Viet Nam
Laguna Vietnam is developing Laguna LăngCô as the first fully integrated, world-class resort destination in Vietnam. The US$200 million invested in Phase 1 of Laguna LăngCô comprising two resorts and one world class champion golf course, spas, convention facilities, town center as well as luxury villas and residences for sale and which is a part of a master plan to develop Asia’s largest integrated destination resort comprising another six hotels and private residences. Email : email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Laguna Lăng Cô Tuyển Dụng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự - Nhân sự