Food & Beverage Manager
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
To manage the overall F&B service operations of the hotel and deliver the Hyatt Regency Brand promise through excellent F&B product and service, while maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- You will manage a highly localized team of F&B professionals, and partner with the hotel's Executive Chef and Events team to design exceptional menus, F&B promotions and delightful events to increase our customer base and retain our most loyal customers.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Collaborate with Culinary Department to design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Cooperating with Marcom Team to proceed F&B monthly or annually promotion campaigns.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a mutual communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Oversees and assists in the recruitment and selection of all F&B employees.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of F&B employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Conducts regular Performance Development Discussions with F&B employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunity to work at one of the biggest hotel groups in the world which has been named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
• International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment.
• Delicious and nutritious meal at Hotel Associate restaurant.
• Uniform provided by Hotel.
• Opportunity to stay free up to 12 complimentary room nights at all Hyatt property over the world and get staff rate for other stay.
• Food and Beverage discount at Hotel restaurant.
• Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance as per law
• Accident 24/7 Insurance
• Other benefits following Hotel policy & Vietnam labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate with a degree in Food service, Hospitality or Management.
- Progressive career in food and beverage in a 5-star hotel with at least 3-year experience as Food and Beverage Manager. International experience essential.
- Updated with the latest F&B trends, technologies and best practices and ability to tie this into guest needs and wants.
- Strong leadership skills to coach and manage a highly localized team.
- Highly organized with excellent negotiation skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Send your CV (in English) to email: Hang.pham1hyatt.com with title: Date - [Applied Position] - Full name
• Hotel hotline: +84.24.2230.1234, extension: 7711
• Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
• Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary