Rooms Training Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Identify training and development needs within the Rooms Division and develop effective training strategies for service improvement, associate right behaviour as our brand essence, philosophy and ways we work and people development for level up.
- Work on four phases of training for Rooms division including Training Need Analysis, Instructional Design, Training Delivery and Training Assessment.
- Responsible for training and coaching effectively FO and HK LQA service standards to all FO and HK associates together with FO and HK leaders.
- Be in charge of culture shaping activities of Rooms Division.
- Keep updated with business awareness to interpret into action on training and LSOP establishment for Rooms Division.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Required skills –
· Hospitable, initiative, high sense of responsibility.
· Customer service oriented
· Good communication in Vietnamese and English
· Good Microsoft office computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Video clip making skills are an advantage
· Good interpersonal skills
· Persuasive, inspiring presentation and training skills
· University/ college graduates majoring in hotel management is preferred
· Good housekeeping and front office knowledge
· Knowledge of different training methods to deliver training
· Minimum 4-year experience in a luxury hotel with 2 year experience in housekeeping and 2 year experience in front office
· Hands-on training experience as department trainer or general trainer
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please submit applications online or email resumes to Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Executive Chinese Chef||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BBQ Chef||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|