Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)
- Hạn nộp: 31/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate Front Office operations during shift, including Front Desk, Guest Service Center, Club Lounge, Grand Towers Lounge and Concierge to ensure guest service excellence and adherence to Sheraton standards and procedures at all times.
- Deal with problems and complaints received from guests, acting immediately to restore guest satisfaction utilizing the Company's Service Standards at all times.
- Ensure that all guests are warmly welcomed and recognized in accordance with hotel standards and the goals of Marriott Bonvoy.
- Be proactive in observing operational needs across the hotel, enlisting associates from other departments to assist in areas where business demands are higher.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
- Inspect VIP rooms prior to arrival, and meet and greet VIP/Guest History guests where required upon arrival.
- Supervise the management of inventory availability and blocking to ensure that each guest is accommodated according to their requirements, investigating any room discrepancies.
- Actively manage an oversold situation in accordance with hotel policy and procedure to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate the maintenance and utilization of the Guest History database, to ensure that loyal guests and VIP’s receive special attention.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and encourage active selling all products, services and special events within the hotel, leading by example.
- Actively promote and drive Bonvoy program and hotel up selling programs, ensuring that all associates are fully conversant in up selling standards and procedures.
- Complete Quality Assurance room inspections and regular property walks, ensuring that any maintenance needs are attended to on a timely basis.
- Ensure adherence to hotel credit procedures and policies at all times, leading by example.
- Maintain cash float and accurately handle monies at all times
- Review all in-house accounts to ensure correct room rates are charged and authorize rebates/credits to guest’s accounts as necessary.
- Act in the capacity of Night Manager.
- Ensures that computer saves, backup reports are regularly done and assist in maintenance of all Information and Communication systems, to provide guest service excellence within a safe working environment.
- Be fully conversant and efficient in the operation of switchboard and other related equipment, such as paging system, two-way radios, emergency phones, guestroom equipment operation, call accounting and hotel channel.
- Ensure that all Front Office associates are motivated and trained in the correct method of Front Office service, assisting with the maintenance of standards and procedures, training, certification and performance appraisals.
- Assist with associate scheduling and rostering to provide adequate coverage of shifts.
- Maintain manpower and materials cost control measures.
- Recommend new policies and procedures in relation to improvement of guest service standards and the achievement of departmental and hotel strategic goals.
- Receive absentee calls and ensure appropriate Department Heads are notified.
- Deputize for Front Office Manager in his/ her absence and attend meetings as requested.
- Maintain daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring that all relevant information is passed on clearly and that relevant managers are notified as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of clean and tidy work areas in accordance with the hotel standards, leading by example.
- Ensure adherence to hotel policy regarding uniform and personal presentation, leading by example.
- Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to the local areas of the labor code and Sheraton policies.
- Be competent in the safe management of a fire or other emergency situation, taking responsibility for an emergency evacuation procedure as required.
- Ensure that the Front Office Manager or General Manager is informed immediately of any serious emergency, security or health & safety matter.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the Front Office Manager and Hotel Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 14 days full paid leave a year
- Annual health check
- 24/24 Personal Accident Insurance
- Insurance as per labor law
- 02 duty meals and uniform including laundry
- Professional working environment
- Long term career opportunity
- Other benefits for associate from Marriott
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to us via hoteljob.vn.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- (028) 3827 2828
Sheraton is one of the thirty famous brands owned by Marriott International, Inc. with more than 7,300 properties in over 134 countries and territories around the world. Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a leading 5-star hotel strategically located in the heart of downtown of Ho Chi Minh’s business and entertainment district. At Sheraton, our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Sheraton - The World's gathering place. We will provide successful candidates with attractive benefits, excellent working conditions, dynamic and professional working environment, great career advancements and diversified training opportunities.