Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist guest with luggage/baggage.
• Answer bell stand phone within 3 rings by using proper phone etiquette.
• Responsible of delivering items required by the guest to guest room or other locations.
• Complete all required checklists per shift (e.g., daily checklist, valet list, check out log, etc.).
• Ensure timely delivery/retrieval of all luggage, packages, etc. either checked or left at bellstand.
• Being able to offer and arrange car rental, airline and train tickets, office services, beauty and barber services, baby sitting and arranging presents, repairs and shopping for the guests.
• Arrange and store luggage carts safely. Extreme care and proper loading habits for protection of guest property should be taken when carts are in use.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Local and International training course
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
- Taxi for late night shift| Free motorbike & car parking
- Cross training & Cross exposure & Task force opportunities
- Associate Appreciation Week| Takecare culture
- Baby born gift| Birthday gift| Marriage allowance| Bereavement allowance
- Free yoga classes| Annual health check| Annual vacation
- Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in the same position.
- Basic English & Service mind
- Flexible working hour
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Candidate Name - Position) to email: Gửi email for your application.
- OR Fill in the application from at Loss & Prevention room at hotel (No.8 - Do Duc Duc - Nam Tu Liem - Hanoi)
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.
- Recruitment fanpage: JW Marriott Hanoi Career Opportunities