Sales Manager / Trưởng Phòng Kinh Doanh
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- In a clearly defined area of responsibility to personally maintain an agreed sales call pattern of a minimum (five) company visits and 10 (ten) telemarketing calls daily and achieve agreed weekly room night targets in line with the hotel's budgeted occupancy and average rate target, and to produce daily report relating to their visits and calls.
- To assist with the formulation of short/long term strategies aimed at achieving the results as outlined in the hotel's business plan.
- To undertake market research and competitor analysis, be aware, and act to rectify any change or shifts in market conditions, which may affect the hotel's occupancy or average rate.
- To assist in the planning and implementation of promotions and packages when required doing so.
- To ensure that all rate negotiations are carried out subject to actual/potential room night productivity of each client and that these rates are not outside the guidelines set down in the hotel's business plan.
- Participate in the production of the monthly report by outlining account productivity, market segment performance breakdown, and month end performance vs. target, client/market feedback, and forthcoming monthly activities.
- To work closely with other direct service departments in promoting the hotel and increasing the occupancy.
- Produce a critical path in relation to each marketing activity and ensure that each action point is completed by due date.
- Each Sales Manager will be responsible for their designated accounts given to them and it will be maintained and monitored on a daily, weekly and monthly basis through their Software System to ensure safe keeping and filing of all documents in appropriate storage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary.
- Insurances, benefits according to current Laws and the Company’s policy.
- Profesional working place.
- Opportunity to prove your ability and development.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree or related certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at equivalent position at 4 or 5-star hotels/resorts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Hotel field.
- Strong leadership, training and organizational skills.
- Good English skills (other foreign language(s) is an advantage).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please apply your CV on Hoteljob.vn
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Digital Marketing Manager||29/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager (based in Ho Chi Minh)||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|REVENUE GENERATION CUM RESERVATIONS MANAGER||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager Vinwonder Vinpearlland Nam Hội An||31/10/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Sale & Marketing Manager (SKY36 & Nhà hàng Hải Cảng)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|giám đốc kinh doanh||10/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|EXECUTIVE SALES TA||19/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Communications Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng Kinh Doanh/Sales & Marketing Manager||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|