• Familiarizes and enforces the IHG HR framework including systems of:
o Interviewing and Recruitment
o Induction and orientation
o Training and Development
o Performance Appraisal
o Employee Administration
• Familiarizes and enforces local HR policies and procedures
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Manages Human Resource Department, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, area and hotel policies and procedures; and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices
• Assists the Human Resource Director, where appropriate, in the development and preparation of the Hotel’s Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Programme
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Prepares and submits periodic reports for management’s use in accordance with Corporate and government requirements, such as turnover reports, personnel inventories, absenteeism reports, health and safety, accident reports etc.
• Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality
• Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff
• Assists in maintaining and creating a positive atmosphere within the hotel that allows for open two way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels
• Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
• Ensures all new employees attend the hotel’s Orientation Programme in accordance with ICHG guidelines.
• Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Programme and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel department heads on the process
• Participates in the ICHG Management Development and Succession Planning process by recommending candidates as appropriate
• Regularly analyses hotel manpower requirements and recommends selection and development activities to meet those requirements
• Contributes to the development and implementation of improved methods of work and better utilization of staff in all areas
• Counsels hotel personnel as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee\personal relations and legal issues related to personnel
• Ensures applicable laws, regulations, IHG policies and procedures, and union agreements are followed in relation to Grievance and Disciplinary procedures. Consults with department heads on appropriate actions and recommends to management final action to be taken
• Implements and monitors an effective employee relations and welfare programme in the hotel
• Participates in developing and implementing programmes to ensure employee security and safety
• Ensures all staff facilities are maintained in good order and meet hotel’s cleanliness standards
• Deals with all problems relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner
• Ensures all staff are aware of company benefits and make these available
• Reviews hotel benefits and compensation levels in comparison with service sector competitors and makes recommendations to ensure the hotel remains competitive within the local employment market as appropriate
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the personnel field and makes recommendations as appropriate
• Serves as a member of the Union negotiating team and actively participates in the establishment of Union agreements
• Oversees the implementation and administration of Union agreements
• Maintains control of Pension plans and safeguards both Company and staff interests. Ensures that all Government Regulations are adhered to
• Maintains hotel Disciplinary Procedures, conducts disciplinary meetings and completes the necessary documentation as necessary
• Ensures that all staff abide by the hotel dress codes and hotel rules
• Contributes towards regional activities as directed
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
& Relaxation Allowance;
accommodation & meals are provided;
& International working environment;
· 16 annual leave days per annum;
to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Vui lòng làm theo các chính sách này khi đánh giá một nhà tuyển dụng:
Không đăng các đánh giá không thật với mục đích làm tăng
hoặc giảm xếp hạng
Không đăng nội dung lạm dụng, thù hận, đe dọa hoặc quấy rối
Không đăng nội dung chứa lời tục tĩu hoặc công kích
Đừng mạo danh bất kỳ người nào, không xuyên tạc mối liên kết
của bạn với một người hoặc tổ chức.
Không đăng thông tin riêng tư bí mật của bạn và người khác,
như địa chỉ thực, số bằng lái xe, CMND hoặc bất kỳ thông tin nào khác thuộc về quyền sở hữu cá nhân
Nội dung đăng nên dễ đọc, đúng chính tả, không sử dụng viết
hoa và chấm câu quá nhiều.
Đăng thông tin rõ ràng, có giá trị và trung thực.
Cố gắng đăng nội dung bao gồm cả ưu điểm và nhược điểm.
Sử dụng đúng ngữ pháp và kiểm tra chính tả của bạn.
Hãy tử tế với người khác, không công kích hoặc đăng đánh giá
với mục đích triệt hạ một cá nhân hay doanh nghiệp nào đó. Cùng nhau xây dựng một môi trường văn
minh và lịch sự.
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort is ideally located on Bai Truong – one of the most beautiful beaches on Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”. The resort is part of the Phu Quoc Marina complex which includes a waterfront, theme park, sailing club, shopping, restaurants, bars & residences.
The resort features 459 rooms, suites and villas offering an array of elegantly appointed accommodations, 5 restaurants and bars offering a wide range of world class dining options, modern meetings and events facilities with a grand ballroom ideal for themed dinners, gala events and stylish weddings and last but not least, a Harnn Heritage Spa thoughtfully designed to enhance your wellness.