Front Desk Attendant
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Front Desk Attendant Job Description & Duties to Be Performed:
- Greets and directs guest at the front desk
- Greet everyone who comes in the front office
- Check in/ Check out Procedures
- Provides information regarding entering resort rooms - and area
- Register guests and collect guest personal Paper like ID or Passport
- Register Guest information to the local police department
- Fix Problems that may arise to help guest in resort
- Phone call answering
- Assist in house guests with truly good local information when requested
- Receiving guest Feedback and report daily
- Maintains daily records
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good healthy, neat appearance, good communication skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your resume to the email address: Gửi email or contact by phone number: 02973 546 666 - ext: 5700
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.