- Hạn nộp: 31/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• To ensure the assistance is being provided at all times to customers and guests and their stays are comfortable and memorable.
• To ensure all employees and subordinates adhere to the Hotel rules and regulations.
• To supervise and delegate duties to all staff within the section and to prepare their work schedules as required.
• Trains and provides courteous and professional services to both guests and customers of the Hotel.
• Maintains and controls the use of the luggage room, ensuring that luggage is properly stored and labeled at all times.
• Ensured that all equipment within the section is properly maintained and in good working order at all times.
• Assists in identifying training needs, develops training plans and implements training sessions for all staff within the section on a regular basis.
• Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance and posture throughout the section.
• Handles or resolves any guest complaints and establishes good relationships with guests and clients of the hotel.
• Provides general information to customers and guests in a good and helpful manner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
Good healthy, neat appearance, good communication skills. Minimum 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- (0297) 3 54 6666
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.