Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự 0297 3546666 Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
- Supports the Food and Beverage Service team by performing support duties including set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation of service.
- Delivers beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Maintains daily and monthly inventory.
- Prepares daily requisition and stock are properly replenish accordingly.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Accommodation and full meals provided.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year of experience in related field
- College Degree and above in Resort Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
- Fluent English speaking & writing.
- Pro-active, honest.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Income Auditor||28/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Controller||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|URGENT - Talent & Culture Executive ( in charge Recruitment)||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Manager||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||28/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Supervisor||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Landscaping Staff||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Villa Attendant||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Điện thoại: (0297) 3 54 6666