Mô tả công việc
* General Ledger Accountabilities
- Perform all daily accounting operations in compliance with USALI requirements and local accounting regulations.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Revenue between PMS & Back-office
- Coordinate with HoDs and AP section to get all pending LPOs and prepare accruals for invoices not received.
- Monitor all daily bank transactions postings and all receiving report from Cost Controller and postings.
- Verify accuracy of monthly inventory and prepare related cost control entries.
- Review the daily revenue report prepared by the Income Auditor and prepare the Income journal.
- Verify the accuracy of the General Cashier report and that revenue receipts are daily deposited into the bank by the General Cashier. - Verify that journals and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate.
- Verify the daily foreign exchange rates comply with and are advertised according to the procedure.
- Perform monthly cash float spot checks on General Cashier floats and all petty cash floats in the hotel.
* Accounts Analysis & Reporting
* Administration & Coordination Duties
* Archiving documents and raw data
Other duties will be assigned by direct Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
- Good monthly Service charge
- Bonus for Public Holidays + Tet
- 2 days off per week
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Opportunity for Learning & Development
- Free parking
- Duty meals + Uniform
- Other benefits will be discussed in the interview
Yêu cầu công việc
Candidates will be provided with job details during interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Vui lòng gởi CV về địa chỉ mail: Gửi email