Mô tả công việc
- To report to work within the requested time prior to commencement of duty, well groomed and to uniform standard.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the client and give full co-operation to any prospective customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To strive to anticipate the clients needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn complement client satisfaction.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner and to assist in other hotel departments in response to the business and client needs.
- Completes all storeroom requisitions required by the relevant outlets.
- To ensure the attendants are aware of daily specials, goals set and all activities within the hotel.
- Responsible for the hygiene, cleanliness and good appearance of the restaurant and proper maintenance of all operating equipment, furniture and fixture.
- Maintain a happy working atmosphere and team work spirit.
- Assists the Assistant Manager/ Managerial all training programs and on the job training sessions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Rest & Relaxation, Repatriation Allowance
- Relocation and Home Leave allowance
- Uniform, accommodation, transportation and meal are provided
- International working environment
- Health care insurance
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Service charge as revenue
Yêu cầu công việc
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
Problem solving and training abilities.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email
- Phone: 0919 290 709/ 02973 97 8888