Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Dusit Princess Moonrise Phu Quoc operate 108 resort style hotel rooms. Our vision is a Thai-inspired contemporary 4+ star resort, offering an upscale product combined with outstanding and individual services to our guests.
An opportunity came up to join our small but outgoing team as Spa Manager. We need your expertise, motivation and willingness to learn and grow toshapethis important part ofour company’s future, and become part of Phu Quoc’s most exciting resort opening in 2018.
• Be responsible for the style and performance ofour Thai inspired spa
• Lead, train and motivate a team of 6 people ensuring higheststandards and productivity
• WOW your team and guests, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for both of them
• Take responsibility for marketing and sales activities, run the department as a profit centre, enthuse others about your ideas,and assist in the property’ssetup phase wherever you can
What you will need to win:
Next to industry related education and work experience, we want to see an honest smile, creativity, and a can-do attitude from you. With a team of motivated, educated and empowered people, we are about to takeindustry standards to the next level; and you need to be happy to explore this path with us.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Dusit Internationalis one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates;fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world.For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
• We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
• Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
• 44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
• Yearly bonus, travel allowance to mainland
• Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Yêu cầu công việc
• Fluent in English – the job interview will be in English
• Spa Manager/ Assistantwork experience for 3+ years in a 4 star environment
• Savvy in contemporary spa operations and computing, well connected in the industry, keen on implementing new trends and updates in the future
• Positive, creative,motivated, eager to learn, welcoming, professional, a fast learner and thinker with a sense of customer service, problem solving, responsibility and humour
• A people person, a great communicator and trainer able to build an attractive work environment and memorable experience for staff and guests
• Experienced in Hotel (would be nice but not mandatory)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your cover letter and a well-presented CV in English to: Gửi email
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||05:26 05/10/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|