Mô tả công việc
Need a change? Ready for the next step in your career? Want to bring your style, experience and motivation to our table? Keep reading!
Dusit Princess Moonrise Phu Quoc is currently under construction, and will operate 108 resort style hotel rooms with a soft opening planned early 2018. Our vision is a Thai-inspired contemporary 4+ star resort, offering an upscale product combined with outstanding and individual services to our guests.
An opportunity came up to join our small but outgoing pre-opening team as Reception Supervisor.
** You will:
- Supervise Front Office Team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback, and WOW our staff and guests
- Look after arrivals and departures, ensure customer service
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team. You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
** Why joining us:
Dusit Internationalis one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates;fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world.For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
• We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
• Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
• 44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
• Yearly bonus, 50% off PIT rate (as per government regulation), travel allowance to mainland
• Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent in English, holding a Degree/ Diploma in a hospitality/ administration related field
- Currently working as Senior Receptionist or Reception Supervisor for 2 years+, international hotel/ hospitality experience preferred
- Computer literate and have the ability to use other office equipment, office administration savvy
- Highly-organised, creative, detail-oriented and possess pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coming with a sense of humour, ability to think strategically, and have a supportive and energetic personality
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Sounds like you?
Well then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and a well-presented CV in English to: Gửi email