Chief Accountant/Financial Controller - FLC Vĩnh Thịnh
Quy mô : Trên 5.000
Mô tả công việc
1. Basic Functions: Ensure that all financial statements and practices for all business units are under the control of the Chief Accountant/Financial Controller and are correct as per Vietnamese accounting standards, Fusion policies and as per Vietnamese law.
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing and providing financial analysis of operations for use by the management.
• Implementing control functions, and ensure that reasonable and effective internal accounting and procedural controls are in place.
• Directing the operations of the Financial Controller accounting department, and ensure that a consistent review of all work is performed accurately.
• Ensuring timely and accurate management and financial reporting.
• Ensuring strict compliance with local financial regulations.
• Maintaining control over revenues, expenditures and cash flows on a daily basis.
• Assisting the General Manager in management by reporting financial performances.
• Preparing annual financial budget in conjunction with analysis of current financial statements.
• Ensuring that the Fusion is compliant with the Annual Finance Policy, the Management Agreement and any other corporate policies.
• Responsible for the timely delivery of all reports as required.
• Responsible for auditing balance sheet accounts, and ensure that the reconciliations are prepared and cleared on a monthly basis.
• Managing the cash flow with a view to maintaining working capital balances at a minimum.
• Reviewing all audit files before auditors conduct annual audits.
• Responsible for conducting performance evaluations of all supervised staffs.
• Payable/ receivable aging
• Control to detail to finance and cash
• Recommend financial area to be improved
• Accrual bank accounts when necessary
• Performing other duties as assigned by the senior management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package in an international environment.
- Multi-properties training & working opportunity
- Discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Yêu cầu công việc
Job Profile & Qualifications:
• At least Bachelor degree in Accounting
• At least 5 year experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of Chief Accountant
• Strong managerial and leadership skills and strong result oriented
• Strong inter-personality skills
• Proficiency in English communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Most updated CV in English to be sent to Gửi email (Mr. Tuan)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|NHÂN VIÊN SETUP TIỆC HỘI NGHỊ - TRUNG TÂM DỊCH VỤ NỘI BỘ||27/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Bếp phụ- Trụ sở chính Tập đoàn FLC||31/08/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|FLC Group - CHUYÊN VIÊN ĐỐI NGOẠI CAO CẤP||09/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FLC Hotels and Resorts - Kế toán trưởng||14/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FLC Hotels and Resorts - Sales Manager (chuyên Corp/Mice)||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TỔNG HỢP CÁC VỊ TRÍ TUYỂN DỤNG KHỐI NGHỈ DƯỠNG CỦA FLC 2020||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FLC Hotels and Resorts - Sales Manager (Corp/Mice)||20/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FLC Biscom - Tổ trưởng Cơ khí chi nhánh Bình Định||18/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Tiệc||27/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|