Assistant Front Office Manager/ Front Office Manager ( Work at Bavi )
- Hạn nộp: 13/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Ba Vì - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role in 4-5 start hotels.
- Patience, professionalism and resistance to pressure
- Organized, quality orientated, flexible, polished appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the Vietnamese & English language of the workplace both verbally and non-verbally. Ability to use Russian is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, good contact with clientele is essential
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chứng minh thư + Số hộ khẩu: Công chứng
Văn bằng chứng chỉ (nếu có) - Công chứng
Ảnh 4*6: 4 chiếc
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Cote 600m, Ba Vi National Park, Ba Vi District
- +84 24 3200 9999
Welcome to the place where myth, history, nature and Luxury harmonize! Herein begins your journey to liven up all senses at Melia Ba Vi Mountain Retreat, an exclusive hotel nestled amidst Ba Vi Mountain range with the stunning panoramic view of Northern Delta. Endowed with the best of nature, we are proud to be Melia Hotels International’s first mountain retreat offering bespoke holistic and meditation experiences designed for recouping peace and relaxation and restoring overall wellbeing; creating distinct events, hosting the wedding of your dreams, and such. Have a glimpse and do come away for a true and sublime escape in our tranquil, relaxing and rejuvenating surroundings. Awaiting your discovery of Melia Ba Vi Mountain Retreat.