Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality.
• Ensure the implementation of purchasing policies and procedures.
• Assist Departments in the hotel in formulating their material requirements and to use competitive bidding or other approved procedures to obtain the best price.
• Check and manage the current supplier list by identifying potential suppliers and conducting vendors visits.
• Manage supplier relations for maximum mutual benefit.
• Deal with customs and local authorities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement
- Free accommodation & 2 Meals
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 3 year experience relevant experience working in international hotels.
• Successful pre-opening previous experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please also post the attached jobs on the website and please send applications to Ms.Linh: Gửi email