Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them is handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
• To carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
• To manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in the hotel.
• To assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
▪ 13th month salary
▪ Public holidays cash benefits (New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberation Day, International Labour Day, National Day, King Hung’s Death Anniversary)
▪ Annual leave: 12 days per year (+public holidays mentioned above)
▪ Social insurance (8%), Health insurance (1.5%), Unemployment insurance (1%) paid by the employee/ gross Salary
▪ 24/24 Personal Accident Insurance
▪ Parking fee
▪ 1 duty meals at Staff Canteen
▪ Uniform covered by the Hotel
▪ Carte Bienvenue
Yêu cầu công việc
▪ University graduate / Hotel Management or related course.
▪ Fluency in the national language, and Business English
• Experiences in Receptionist (1 year or more)
• Health in good condition
• Ability to work shift
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV in English to email Gửi email or apply directly on Hoteljob website
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|