Địa điểm: Quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội | Hạn nộp: 28/10/2018 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Giờ hành chính
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the effective, efficient and visually appealing design and deployment of online sales channels rates, promotions and initiatives, the e-Commerce Manager oversees the Yen Tu Village Lodge and Hanh Huong Yen Tu Village online sales, ensuring high level of integration among our business units.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
For Yen Tu Village Lodge
1. Oversee the creation, deployment and accurate display of the Lodge’s OTA presence while overseeing smooth transition between online bookings and actual inventory control with the reservations team given inability to book direct.
2. Design, propose and manage the Lodge’s online sales campaigns, including proposing domestic online websites where to promote as well as international outlets.
3. Work with related parties in the design and accurate/timely roll out of the Lodge’s bililgual website and its continuous monitoring and updating.
4. Develop and maintain the Lodge’s SNS channels, both global and local.
5. Design, implement and monitor SEO and PPC campaigns for the Lodge’s online sales.
For the Hanh Huong Yen Tu Village
1. Working together with related parties in the S&M team and the owning company, design and deploy online marketing campaigns, including proposing marketability of the Village’s website and improvements to its overall market penetration.
2. Ensure, that all online sales, OTA presence, online marketing campaigns, etc., are all aligned under one brand and single message, showing visitors clear integration among our business units.
3. Develop and maintain the Lodge’s SNS channels, both global and local.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Will be discussed during the interview
Yêu cầu công việc
Job Profile and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
2. At least 2 years of experience in a hotel and/or destination sales role
3. Preferably having own contacts in the Buddhist organizations network
4. Preferably with a strong portfolio of international and domestic travel agencies
5. Preferably with a portfolio of own contacts in the corporate sector
6. Strong and very positive inter-personal and leadership skills
7. Track record of team work excellence
8. Track record of sales performance by meeting and exceeding targets
9. Must be creative, outgoing and presentable
10. Must come from the hotel industry, preferably from global brands
11. The role requires regular travel to Yen Tu.
Potential Career Advancement:
Assistant Director of Sales
Note: This job description can be modified as per business requirements without prior notice.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Làm việc tại Hanoi Office - 29 Lê Đại Hành, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
Ứng tuyển trên hoteljob.vn hoặc Gửi email
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Sale/ Marketing/ Guest Relation/ Revenue
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|