Legacy Yen Tu MGallery by Sofitel. Accor Hotels - Reservation Manager (based in Quang Ninh)
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery. Accor Hotels 0901537468 L&D Coordinator
Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Mô tả công việc
· Responsible for the effective room control to maximize room occupancy and to supervise room rates offered to guests to attain a higher yield.
· She/he handles reservation ensuring that it meets the needs of the guests in accordance with the availability of the hotel and price policy. She/he assists the Management in increasing the Hotel’s profitability.
· She/he ensures the effective and smooth operation of the reservation system. She/he assists his superior in ensuring that the guest satisfaction programs are implemented in accordance with the Hotels philosophy.
· Sells hotel rooms and make reservations according to room availability, accords the appropriate Corporate Rates that are applicable to Companies or Travel Agents.
· To take down reservations by phone, fax or any other form of communications and make the reservations or amendments according to the Reservations Procedure.
· To follow-up on Billing Letters and send out Confirmation Slip when required during 24 hours.
· To ensure that all Correspondence and Billing Letter is filled under date / month / year sequence or in alphabetical order.
· To inform immediately related department of any last minute VIP’s, Suite Bookings, same day transportation or any unusual information concerning the expected arrivals for further action.
· To ensure that all Travel Agent and Corporate Companies Rate are strictly confidential.
· To be responsible for any miscellaneous duties assigned by the Front Office Manager or Revenue Manager.
· To control room availability / room types and to keep relevant departments informed of close-out dates.
· Chasing concerning department/booker until job done.
· To handle all the complaint with effective way.
· To ensure all room reservations are guaranteed during peak periods and festive seasons.
· To make sure every single booking must be checked in details information and well managed reservation team
· Follow Revision processing as Accor standard.
· Follow up group booking by: Cut off date, deposit, room list, payment on time.
· To check booking file in two days and final file booking in details with full information.
· To maximize revenue and occupancy by up selling and suggestive selling.
· To ensure all reservations queries are replies within 24hours.
· To implement an effective filling system for different types of correspondences daily.
· To inform the Revenue Manager/Front Office Manager of any cancellation of room bookings as a result of guest dissatisfaction with services and facilities.
· To exercise flexibility in offering room rates during low period.
· To ensure prepayment is received for travel agents / groups prior to its arrival.
· Answer all phone calls.
· Report regularly to superior concerning the daily operation.
· Develop knowledge about other departments, their staffing, services and hours of operation in the hotel.
· Report any unusual occurrences and requests to his superior.
· Follow all safety and emergency procedures and how to act upon them (Risk Management).
· Attend all assigned training programs.
· Follow established standard operating procedures
· Help to minimize wastage, neglect, breakage and mishandling of equipments and supplies.
· Take full responsibility of tasks that has been assigned to her/him.
· Control the hygiene and cleanliness of work area, equipment and material. Ensure that policies, procedures and rules are clearly understood and followed through.
· Ensure that the established quality standard and a high level of work performance are maintained.
· Must be conversant with the Front Office computer system OPERA.
· Must have knowledge of all room categories, amenities and room rates.
· Must be aware of the facilities, activities and promotions in the Hotel.
· Must be familiar with the local areas, places of interest, tours available, etc.
· Must be familiar with market segment and market source.
· Assist to maximize overall revenue of the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Điện thoại: 0901537468