Mô tả công việc
1. To provide guest recognition at all times by interaction with guest on a continual an complete basis.
2. To do your utmost to ensure optimum guest comfort and satisfaction.
3. To never say “ no “ to a guest and going out of your way to satisfy a guest request even if the item or service is unavailable.
4. To know all in house guest names and villa numbers and be able to recognize guest by sight. To use guests first name as form off address.
5. To record all guest complaints, guest comments, compliments, damage or loss of guest property, and other relevant information in the Resort Host Log Book.
6. To report all guest complaints, compliments and suggestions immediately to Management.
7. To be fully coversant in all Opera computer Front Office operation.
8. To use Opera guest history as a tool to become fully conversant with returning guests likes and dislike, previous experiences, preferred activities, children’s names, F&B preferences. Etc.
9. To obtain selective guest history information from our in house guest and input important information into the Opear guest profile.
10. To attend the daily morning or afternoon Front Office briefing at beginning of your shift.
11. To attend the monthly Resort Host meeting with the Front Office Manager.
12. To be fully conversant with all aspects of Banyan Tree Resort and our facilities.
13. To be fully conversant with geographical, cultural, and historical aspects of Lang Co and Central Vietnam region, as well as be up to date on all tourist attractions, tours, beaches, shopping, and restaurants on Lang Co and Central Vietnam region
14. To have a sound working knowledge of the hotel’s daily and future functions and activities – luncheons, dinners, cocktail parties, meeting, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits
• General insurance provided for inpatient medical treatment
• Outpatient medical treatment claims
• Opportunity to attend various professional training courses
• Opportunity for promotion and transfer within the group
• Opportunity to experience at Hotels and Resorts belonged to Banyan Tree Group
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
2. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
3. Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
4. Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
5. Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
6. Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
7. Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
8. Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Vietnamese Law.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English with recent updated photo together with expected salary.
- Scanned relevant certificates, diplopmas, the updated CV in English to Gửi email or apply directly via Hoteljob
Like us on Facebook for more job opportunities at Laguna Vietnam
Facebook: Laguna Lăng Cô Tuyển Dụng