Front Office staff
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. To provide guest recognition at all times by interaction with guest on a continual an complete basis.
2. To do your utmost to ensure optimum guest comfort and satisfaction.
3. To never say “ no “ to a guest and going out of your way to satisfy a guest request even if the item or service is unavailable.
4. To know all in house guest names and villa numbers and be able to recognize guest by sight. To use guests first name as form off address.
5. To record all guest complaints, guest comments, compliments, damage or loss of guest property, and other relevant information in the Resort Host Log Book.
6. To report all guest complaints, compliments and suggestions immediately to Management.
7. To be fully coversant in all Fidelio computer Front Office operation.
8. To use Fidelio guest history as a tool to become fully conversant with returning guests likes and dislike, previous experiences, preferred activities, children’s names, F&B preferences. Etc.
9. To obtain selective guest history information from our in house guest and input important information into the Fidelio guest profile.
10. To attend the daily morning or afternoon Front Office briefing at beginning of your shift.
11. To attend the monthly Resort Host meeting with the Director of Room.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong Vietnamese and English language skills.
• Ability to perform clerical duties
• Strong administration skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|