Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of personnel responsible for and engaged in the processing of guests, house linen items and uniform.
- Assists in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- Examines all guest garments and uniform for tears, stains, discoloured and missing accessories due to processing and oversees remedial action taken.
- Ensures proper handling and maintenance of work area and equipment.
- Monitors employees to ensure correct methods and standards used in processing laundry items.
- Assists in quarterly Rooms and F&B linen inventory to identify items for replacement.
- Reports and handles all Lost & Found items as per Hotel “Lost and Found’ policy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree or related certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at 4 or 5-star hotels/resorts.
- Strong leadership, training and organizational skills.
- Good English skills (other foreign language(s)is an advantage).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|